Calling srk

PRUDHVI

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vaallalo chaala mandhi acknowledge chesaaru Indian greatness gurinchi.....kaani mana edavalake thelvadhu avanni...tollygifs_brahmi7.gif

mana edavalaki thelisindi one and only CONGRESS MARK RAJAKEEYAM aka KLEPTOCRACY kadha annai.....SAY NO TO VIVEKANANDA AND YES TO KANIMOZHI , RAJA , YS JAGAN , SURESH KALMADI AND MANY OTHER CORRUPT PEOPLE ane NINAADAM tho munduki velthunnaru ga annai e CONGRESS

mana edavalaki thelisindi one and only CONGRESS MARK RAJAKEEYAM aka KLEPTOCRACY kadha annai.....SAY NO TO VIVEKANANDA AND YES TO KANIMOZHI , RAJA , YS JAGAN , SURESH KALMADI AND MANY OTHER CORRUPT PEOPLE ane NINAADAM tho munduki velthunnaru ga annai e CONGRESS

its very unfortunate that we are ruled by such rogues.......yet we have still have many honest politicians, bureacrats, scientists, businessmen, farmers working sincerely for India...and that is what keeps us moving...

SATYENDRANATH BOSE, NOBEL PRIZE AND RACISM-- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

BOSE EINSTEIN STATISTICS-- BOSE EINSTEIN CONDENSATE-- BOSON PARTICLE -- BOSE GAS 

Satyendranath Bose ( 1894-1974 ), was a Indian Mathematician and Physicist who was Albert Einstein's partner.

imagesCA8RWEKS.jpg

He was a genius , but was stonewalled by Zionist controlled peer reviewed science magazines, for NOT being white skinned.

imagesCAXONVCS.jpg

He developed a theory regarding gas like properties of electromagnetic radiation. He was a pioneer in Quantum Mechanics. The BOSON particle of CERN collider is named after him.

imagesCA0Q01W2.jpg

He was a Maths MSc  topper of Presidency College Calcutta in 1915. He studied Physics and German language on his own. 

imagesCATJ3NPV.jpg

In 1924 Satyendranath Bose got his scientific thesis "Planck's law and light Quantum hypothesis " translated into German personally by Albert Einstein and had it published in the peer reviewed scientific German journal Zietchrift Fur Physic, and won instant fame.

imagesCA51QRN1.jpg

In 1924 he spent a year in Paris working with Madame Curie and the scientific community. In 1925 he went to Berlin and met Albert Einstein, and again worked along with the best in the business.. 

His unique strength was that others knew only Physics , while he was a genius in both Mathematics and Physics-- they needed him.

imagesCAL3E5YY.jpg

Satyendranath Bose never bothered to Patent or preserve his works. He never cared for fame and degrees like the greedy Western scientists, who were sucking out from his intellect everyday, and getting accolades and fame for themselves...

Satyendranath Bose translated Einstein's theory of Relativity from German to English , after polishing it up. 

In return Einstein helped him when all Western and Zionist owned peer reviewed scientific magazines for some strange reason, ganged up and refused to publish his works. Einstein sent Bose's paper along with his own thesis and demanded that it be published together in 1924.

He did pioneering work in X-Ray crystallography , structure of crystals, Unified field theories, Gas Equations and Biotechnology. He authored books like " Light quanta statistics" "Affinine connection coefficients" 

Today the whole world knows Einstein.  Nobody knows Satyendranath Bose because he was NOT white skinned or a Jew. 

It was all about racism, and blatant propaganda that a Indian brown Hindu man does NOT have the brains, to match the superior race of the White Christian man or a Jew.

images+%25285%2529.jpg

22% of all Nobel prize winners ( 185 numbers ) are Jews, who form a miniscule 0.192 % of world population. 

The paradox is that when they compete with the rest of the world in a Western University technical entrance exam or Maths Olympiad or IQ test, they come a cropper.  But when winning awards from Zionist controlled organizations they surely excel. 

41% of Economics Nobel prize winners are Zionist Jews. Only they understand dirty money, right? The anti-wall street protesters will agree. 

1.5 billion Muslims have received just 3 Nobel prizes. We will NOT talk about Muslims who got joint Peace prizes with Jews  or Literature prizes for toeing the Zionist line.

What a disgrace! Who cares for sheenless Nobel prizes any more !!

imagesCAWKYWN8.jpg

Bose's name is attached with Einstein everywhere , as Einstein himslef wanted -

- why? 

for charity?

-- or because of his equal contributions ?

When super genius Indian Mathematician Srinivasan Ramanujan arrived at London, he was greeted by Professor Godfrey Harold Hardy.  Hardy made a innocent remark that the number of the taxi , he came in is 1729-- looks like a boring number, to kick start a conversation--instead of the usual weather.. 

Ramanujan looked at the number plate himself and replied casually in a knee jerk manner  "Oh No, actually it is a very interesting number. .It is the smallest natural number representable in two different ways as the sum of two cubes" 

--and then this brilliant man told the equation on the spot 

ppppy.png

Today the West have recorded this as the HARDY-RAMANUJAN NUMBER. 

Well Hardy listened damn well, right?  

What a joke!

While on this subject-- ancient Vedic 12 strand Maharishis saw numbers as FRACTAL 3D GEOMETRY like our Sri Yantra.  

A 2 strand 96% junk DNA person like you and me can never understand what this means. Such knee jerk response for 1729 by Ramanujan is possible only by beautiful minds who can see numbers as pictures.

In the video below, 1.4 billion Chinese and 1.2 billion Indians making up 3 out of 6 people on earth do NOT have brains to get a Nobel prize, right? Yet it is strange inconsistency that if you go to any US university, the Computer Science and Electronic strain classes (which require brains and competition ), have only Indians and Chinese , with a sprinkling of whites. Does the Nobel prize have any meaning, when the only time a Muslim gets it for peace , is for throwing mud on Muslims, on behalf of Jews?

Punch into Google search-

DR ECG SUDARSHAN DENIED NOBEL PRIZE FOR PHYSICS IN 1979 AND 2005, VULGAR RACISM VADAKAYIL

imagesCAD42LI7.jpg

CHSRK annai meeri knowledge ni impart chestharu to others and meeru study chesthune vuntaru.......do u believe in GOD annai??? idhi personal question annai??

You must hace come acrossmany intellectuals , gathered and assimilated all that wealth of information ga....what do u think annai?? GOD -is he just like us or is he some divine power ??

ur an intellectual and a religious person kabatti i thought it was right to ask you this......any person with only one of those TRAITS ( either RELIGIOUS or SCIENTIFIC INTELLECT) wouldnot answer it well...anduke mimmalni adugthunna......

CHSRK annai meeri knowledge ni impart chestharu to others and meeru study chesthune vuntaru.......do u believe in GOD annai??? idhi personal question annai??

You must hace come acrossmany intellectuals , gathered and assimilated all that wealth of information ga....what do u think annai?? GOD -is he just like us or is he some divine power ??

ur an intellectual and a religious person kabatti i thought it was right to ask you this......any person with only one of those TRAITS ( either RELIGIOUS or SCIENTIFIC INTELLECT) wouldnot answer it well...anduke mimmalni adugthunna......

I believe in God...- 100%....

God ni varninchu ani adigaav.....that is what even the vedas couldn't accomplish completly....how would I ?....but I understand him as the creator, ruler and destroyer as well of the Entire creation.....

nenu ATHEIST ani cheppanu kaani i donot have faith annai......i only trust myself and some people around me....see its like when you CONFIDE in someone bigger and powerful than you ,you can be at peace with yourself and everyone around you

but a FAITH ledu kabatti  i have no idea who to confide in ......so appudappudu naaku a ALMIGHTY lo faith pettukovali anipistundi......to be at peace...but i donot believe in him kabatti naa CONSCIENCE oppukodhu....its been a problem of mine....so sharing it with you

nenu ATHEIST ani cheppanu kaani i donot have faith annai......i only trust myself and some people around me....see its like when you CONFIDE in someone bigger and powerful than you ,you can be at peace with yourself and everyone around you

but a FAITH ledu kabatti  i have no idea who to confide in ......so appudappudu naaku a ALMIGHTY lo faith pettukovali anipistundi......to be at peace...but i donot believe in him kabatti naa CONSCIENCE oppukodhu....its been a problem of mine....so sharing it with you

its fine neelesh.......I really dont know what to say.....but I would only say Faith is not blind.....Faith is obtained through reasoning, comprehending, analyzing and experiencing as well.......ippudu nuvvu unnaav...ninnu nenu enduku nammaali......nuvvante naaku ento telvaali, ninnu nenu ardham chesukovaali....neeetho naaku anubavaalu undaali....appude kadha nammagaligedhi.......that is same with God too........it may be true that there are many atheists in this world...but it is not entirely true that many have died being atheists......at some point or the other, there will be a realization and turn around.....I hope the same would happen with you too..

its fine neelesh.......I really dont know what to say.....but I would only say Faith is not blind.....Faith is obtained through reasoning, comprehending, analyzing and experiencing as well.......ippudu nuvvu unnaav...ninnu nenu enduku nammaali......nuvvante naaku ento telvaali, ninnu nenu ardham chesukovaali....neeetho naaku anubavaalu undaali....appude kadha nammagaligedhi.......that is same with God too........it may be true that there are many atheists in this world...but it is not entirely true that many have died being atheists......at some point or the other, there will be a realization and turn around.....I hope the same would happen with you too..

thx annai for ur valuable suggestion.....

God is an experience.....choosay kallu undaali,u can see his magic everyday......

JAITRA annai....daily choosthune vunna.....naaku only CONGRESS party RAJAKEEYAM and DEVIL kanipistundi...SA lo prajalu intha kashtapaduthunna CONGRESS PARTY lo ni konni MUND*&* kodukula NAVVULU and PROVOCATIVE language kanapadutundi.....

who will do justice vannnai??? nenu GOD meeda bharam veyanu kaaninaaku aithe RAAKSHASATVA PAALANA kanapadutundi....DEVIL GHOST VAMPIRE BEASTS e DIGGY RAJA, SHINDE ALZHEIMERS PATIENT , SONIA, RAHUL , CHIDDU GADIDHA

Archived