shallows - gud

the purge - avg

christmas horor story- avg

skip trace- dispointd :(

Tarzan - scrap

gods of egypt - scrap

criminl activites -scrap

cinema complete ayindhi .. i liked it

funny, disgusting at times :D and philosophical movie ...different movies nachey vaallu tappaka chudandi

director ki ilanti thoughts  ravatam super

chusanu forward chesta..  aa ideas :lol2:

but vadi chanipoyi batikadaa or vedu bhatikadu ani anukoni city loki vastda.. :thinking:

Guest Urban Legend

expectations emi lekunda easy ga okasari choodochu a background music ki,margot robbie papa kosam, konni fights kosam

big budgeted films piracy print download chesukotaniki kuda e MJ hadavidi ento

Guest Urban Legend

pyna oka doubt adiga adi chepu

chusanu forward chesta..  aa ideas :lol2:

but vadi chanipoyi batikadaa or vedu bhatikadu ani anukoni city loki vastda.. :thinking:

idhanta fictional story....asalu vadu alive veedu alive anedhi kaadhu matter

idhi chaduvu u will understand everything...inka doubts emanna vuntey appudu adugu

Some people may find the film uncomfortable but isn't that the point of the film? That the things society shames us into feeling uncomfortable about and hiding shouldn't make us feel ashamed.

But I also see Manny as being the part of Hank's psyche that society has taught him to hide or discard (like the trash Manny keeps referencing). As the film goes on Hank starts to love Manny and I see this as a possible symbol of Hank incorporating that previously rejected part of his psyche back into himself. Not only accepting it but recognizing how amazing it is, and coming to love it.

I don't think it's coincidence that the scene where Hank kisses Manny is underwater and once they resurface he accepts that Manny makes him happy away from society's restrictions as water is often associated with rebirth. Not to mention that the literal resurfacing of the characters is also a symbol of the repressed and rejected part of Hank's psyche and personality that has resurfaced from his subconscious.

When they finally get back to society Manny has been shamed into thinking he's disgusting because Hank has taught him everything that society teaches us and Hank says not to say that, which is sort of a symbol for Hank telling himself not to let society make him feel ashamed again.

Manny dies on the lawn, a sign that society starts trying to shame Hank into repressing that part of himself again. But when they try to take Manny's body he says he won't let them; A symbol for Hank not letting society squash that part of him again. And in the end Manny farts off into the ocean and Hank is happy because he doesn't need Manny anymore because he's incorporated that previously repressed part into himself now and accepts it. There are countless other examples of symbolism for accepting ones whole self throughout the movie