Hollywood Movies

Kranthi

DO NOT WATCH Django Unchained.

Absolute crap.

Man, I loved every Terantino movie so far ...  The only reason I watched it was for T and Leo.

Terantino must have made this when taking a dump or something ... damn it stunk.Give me a break.

I have no idea how it was nominated for Oscars ... let alone win one. Too much liberal gobbledygook I guess.

lol.. Nachaka pothe neeku nachaledu ani cheppochu kada... "Dont watch" deniki bro. I personally liked the movie very much. Tarantino mark movie... Screenplay, dialogues, BGM, acting terrific.!

lol.. Nachaka pothe neeku nachaledu ani cheppochu kada... "Dont watch" deniki bro. I personally liked the movie very much. Tarantino mark movie... Screenplay, dialogues, BGM, acting terrific.!

Isn't that what I said? That was figure of speech expression.

I liked some parts of the movie ... like Leo's actiong and Jamei Fox's acting for the most part. But, the ending just killed it for me. Apparantly, its not just me, lot of T fans around seem to think

Like I said earlier, I loved everyone of Tarantino's movies. After this movie, I thought may be its time for him to retire. You want to remember the brilliant director he is.