Marina/Marani CBN....

antha sepu nenu tattukolenu le kaani aa comedy endo kuda postu..

election ki dabbul karchgu pettakundaa gelisi chuppidam - Caggupati venkuy

DFabbul undalsinde- CBn 

Ani ane varu anta..

Antee puran aunty dabbul panchakunda gelisindi ani manam anukovali.. denekaa Dr garu.. e jeevitham lo maradu le... 

election ki dabbul karchgu pettakundaa gelisi chuppidam - Caggupati venkuy

DFabbul undalsinde- CBn 

Ani ane varu anta..

Antee puran aunty dabbul panchakunda gelisindi ani manam anukovali.. denekaa Dr garu.. e jeevitham lo maradu le... 

aayana cheppevanni nijaalega PP,..neeku ala anipinchataleda?? 

Let me give you my personal experience with Mr.DVR. This was way back in 1995 when I was with a particular media house, my interview was set up for 15 minutes [it later extended to about 35 minutes], I went to his house in Rd#13, beyond where the late Mr. N.T.R used to stay.

I was on time and he invited me to his office [annexe to his residence] where he was talking to some people who had come from various districts [he apologized to me for not being on schedule], meanwhile India Today team had come and started the interview, the lady reporter asked him in which language he would be comfortable, hindi or english?, before he could reply,  a couple of his followers replied: any language, he can speak in hindi also, he is national leader!, immediately Mr.DVR silenced him and asked them to move out of the office, he then turned to the lady reporter and said: I am sorry for what he said, I would prefer to speak in english as I do not know hindi! he is basically a straightforward person and does not know hardcore politics, my personal opinion, he is a misfit in politics.

Time machine anedhi saadhyam ithey..I want to Undo whatever happened in 1995 and wish to see Annagaru as PM leading India..wonder India would have been  developed country by now.

CBN maradu..CBN ney aa position nundi maarchali..aa okka magadu eppudu vasthado appude TDP ki manchi rojulu....

Appati varaku nenu Annagari abhimaniga TDP kosam panichestha..chandrababu kuyukthulanau batta bayalu chestagallery_8818_2_397364.gif

Let me give you my personal experience with Mr.DVR. This was way back in 1995 when I was with a particular media house, my interview was set up for 15 minutes [it later extended to about 35 minutes], I went to his house in Rd#13, beyond where the late Mr. N.T.R used to stay.

I was on time and he invited me to his office [annexe to his residence] where he was talking to some people who had come from various districts [he apologized to me for not being on schedule], meanwhile India Today team had come and started the interview, the lady reporter asked him in which language he would be comfortable, hindi or english?, before he could reply,  a couple of his followers replied: any language, he can speak in hindi also, he is national leader!, immediately Mr.DVR silenced him and asked them to move out of the office, he then turned to the lady reporter and said: I am sorry for what he said, I would prefer to speak in english as I do not know hindi! he is basically a straightforward person and does not know hardcore politics, my personal opinion, he is a misfit in politics.

:iagree:

only cbn can change fate of ap,india, world  and this universe ...........   CBN Is Legend..........   CBN is our leader  .../////  we will  go out of tdp  if party president  is changed.......                a true cbn fan :child:     cbn haters  gallery_24383_15_371807.gif?1354745206

CBN enduku ehee.. CBN endi marchedi World ni ... tokka ... edi emina mee laga party vupayogapade matlau chetalu maaku ravule ...

inkekkada babu,..aipoyindi. aina neeku teliyada babu gaari valle party ila aindi gallery_24383_15_371807.gif?1354745206

Archived