Uplift a Child - Donation details

Angel

22 children ni select chesam....

vallaki mail pettamu(me and Angel akkay) so vallu available lo unnara leda ani get back ayyaka valla account lo deposit chestanu money... oka vela leru ante malli we have to reselect depending on the amount collected

update chestuna anta finalize ayyi valla account lo money deposit chesaka andarni oka email lo pedatanu

US vallu e process evarikayina idea unte reply ivvandi.... manam ichina amount ne company dwara cheste manam enta ichamo ade amount ki check pamputaru anta so manam oka 1000 isthe foundation ki compny vallu inko 1000 pamputaru

Dear Nandamuri Fans,

The process is very simple

Step 1: Make your payment to Uplift a Child

Step 2: Go to the company intranet and complete a online form that you made a charitable contribution to Uplift a Child International, Inc They will need the below info.

a. Yes, we are a 501©(3) tax exempt organization approved by IRS and our tax id (EIN #) is 20-1814364

b. Address: 8705 Kodiak Drive, Silver Spring, MD-20903

c. Name of the main contact: Samuel Vonumu

d. Ph: 000-000-000

e. Our objective: Help less fortunate children for Education

Step 3: Once the above information is submitted, I will get a verification email and I will confirm exact amount donated and in 6 months, the company will send us a check depending on the limit they have. Since you have a big team, we should surely make use of this oppertunity as it would benifit our children in general.

Thanks

Archived