Uplift a Child - Donation details

Angel

Below is the parent link who are looking for what this thread is about :

http://www.nandamuri...-donation-link/

Below is the list of kids that I selected with the names, their native place, ID and amount that will be sponsored against each child. Let me know if you guys have any questions and concerns.

You can check on the website and let me know if you want some child to be added or removed. We will be transferring the money to the organization EOD tomorrow.

210ex5z.jpg

Amounts received till date:

25k5uah.jpg

Thanks one and all for the tremendous response and support financially and emotionally :). You guys are just awesome!!!

We will wait till the end of this week to finish collecting donations and then we will start selecting the children. If anyone interested in picking the children themselves below is the link with all the details.

http://upliftachild.org/children.asp

Go through the list of the children in the upliftachild website and email/PM me or varun about the details of the children you guys selected. Once the selection is done and all the funds are covered we will update the list of selected children in this thread with the details and the amount that goes for each child.

Please make sure to get us the children you selected by first half of next week and limit yourselves to pick only one child as that will give each and everyone of us a chance to select.

We want to make this process as transparent as possible just because when donating this kind of money it is quiet natural to have your own questions like - is this genuine or is the money being used for right cause or are they using up all the money or not etc etc... So if you guys have any questions regarding this feel free to express yourself in this thread.

Last but not least...You guys rock and day in day out, you guys make me believe, in spite of everything, there are still people with good hearts out there....Thanks a ton!!!!

US valla andaritho BOFA ke chepinchi vunthe bagundedhi emmo transcationfees anna taggeyi emmo vallaki

nenu inka collect chesthunanu

will update them shortly

US vallu antha BOA ki chesaru Teju.. inka collect chesedhi vunte weekend lopala cheseyyi...

Child ni select chesukovatam ente ? ... Akkada mana Peru untade aaa kid ni manam chadivisthunattu? If so na Peru kante ma parents Peru ithey baguntade

No comment

individual ga cheyyatam ledhu kadha.... we are doing it as a group under the name nandamuri fans like we do for other donations.... any questions or concerns against this let me know...

Individuals perlu meedha esthe baguntademo.. site peru kakunda ... Malli tarvatha matalu padanavasaram undadu ...

Just my opinion

Or Some other name

Evaru chudaledha enka .. Chusena reply Ledha

for u r information site name mida ivvataledu Nandamuri Fans ani untadi

ilanti topics ni kuda divert cheyadu ani manavi chesukuntuna we are one and will be one Topic Over...

Archived