Club 99 - Lifted from FB

Angel

Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was neither happy nor content.

One day, the King came upon a servant who was singing happily while he worked. This fascinated the King; why was he, the Supreme Ruler of the Land, unhappy and gloomy, while a lowly servant had so much joy.

The King asked the servant, 'Why are you so happy?'

The man replied, 'Your Majesty, I am nothing but a servant, but my family and I don't need too much - just a roof over our heads and warm food to fill our tummies.'

The king was not satisfied with that reply. Later in the day, he sought the advice of his most trusted advisor. After hearing the King's woes and the servant's story, the advisor said, 'Your Majesty, I believe that the servant Has not been made part of The 99 Club.'

'The 99 Club? And what exactly is that?' the King inquired.

The advisor replied, 'Your Majesty, to truly know what The 99 Club is, place 99 Gold coins in a bag and leave it at this servant's doorstep.'

When the servant saw the bag, he took it into his house. When he opened the bag, he let out a great shout of joy... So many gold coins!

He began to count them. After several counts, he was at last convinced that there were 99 coins. He wondered, 'What could've happened to that last gold coin? Surely, no one would leave 99 coins!'

He looked everywhere he could, but that final coin was elusive. Finally, exhausted he decided that he was going to have to work harder than ever to earn that gold coin and complete his collection.

From that day, the servant's life was changed. He was overworked, horribly grumpy, and castigated his family for not helping him make that 100th gold coin. He stopped singing while he worked.

Witnessing this drastic transformation, the King was puzzled. When he sought his advisor's help, the advisor said, 'Your Majesty, the servant has now officially joined The 99 Club.'

He continued, 'The 99 Club is a name given to those people who have enough to be happy but are never contented, because they're always yearning and Striving for that extra 1, saying to themselves: 'Let me get that one final thing and then I will be happy for life.' We can be happy, even with very little in our lives, but the minute we're given something bigger and better, we want even more! We lose our sleep, our happiness, we hurt the people around us; all these as a price for our growing needs and desires.

That's the "Club 99"

Fast Forward to 2013 ...

The Servant found out that the 99 gold coins are no longer getting him anything because of inflation and he would have been good today had he worked hard all these years and was making that extra coin every year..... :typing:

:) good one :roflmao:

akkai...I certainly dont belong to your club 99 group rey.....ala ani dabbulu viluva telvaka kaadhu...I know it...

I also know that...Dabbulu kaavalani road meedha adukkune vaadiki kooda untundhi...but vasthundaaa?

Whatever you Deserve in Life...You will get it.....Nothing more...Nothing less....brahmikvj.gif

akkai...I certainly dont belong to your club 99 group rey.....ala ani dabbulu viluva telvaka kaadhu...I know it...

I also know that...Dabbulu kaavalani road meedha adukkune vaadiki kooda untundhi...but vasthundaaa?

Whatever you Deserve in Life...You will get it.....Nothing more...Nothing less....

:)... if not money something else annai..... day to day life lo deniko daniki pakuladuthune vuntam....denoka dani gurinchi complain chesthaney vuntam....someone above said life will be boring....but healthy balance lepothe life will be complicated and more boring :).... :notlistening:

:)... if not money something else annai..... day to day life lo deniko daniki pakuladuthune vuntam....denoka dani gurinchi complain chesthaney vuntam....someone above said life will be boring....but healthy balance lepothe life will be complicated and more boring :).... :notlistening:

I agree with you akkai.....Balance is the Key....One needs to be happy and self-contented with oneself, at the same time also try for higher things in life..

One of the prerequirements in .... Quest for Self.... finding........Practicing 'Santhosha' will be mentioned at the beginning as Requirement in the process, not luxury, essential ingredient...... What is Santhosha? It is not the default regional meaning we associate with in native tongue.... It is CONTENTMENT.....

Peace of Mind ....... It is a very cliche word, most widely used in every literature, culture, character, play, book, life.......in its essence....it is like .....nEthi beerakaayalO neyyi ...lantidhi.....

Mind ....itself is like a Stream......oka pravaham......With its natural fleeting quality......It is not going to be a constant place for Tranquility and Peace...Reason is ....It is NOT the ' Ground Zero'....Finding the real Ground Zero and taking Rest in even in small amounts of time will give real solace. manassu ni andhukOvatam ki dhaaniki 'food' petti santrupthi parachataaniki chesE vanni ......bliss ivvavu....in deep gaa.......

chettu aakulu paina niLLu kummarinchi .....koddiga pacha gaa ...time being cheyya vachu......vELLa llo correct gaa niLLu pOsthenE...... chettu anthatini sajeevam gaa vunchE ......green vasthadhi.....

One of the prerequirements in .... Quest for Self.... finding........Pracising 'Santhosha' will be mentioned at the beginning as Requirement in the process, not luxury, essential ingredient...... What is Santhosha? It is not the default regional meaning we associate with in native tongue.... It is CONTENTMENT.....

Peace of Mind ....... It is a very cliche word, most widely used in every literature, culture, character, play, book, life.......in its essence....it is like .....nEthi beerakaayalO neyyi ...lantidhi.....

Mind ....itself is like a Stream......oka pravaham......With its natural fleeting quality......It is not going to be a constant place for Tranquility and Peace...Reason is ....It is NOT the ' Ground Zero'....Finding the real Ground Zero and taking Rest in even in small amounts of time will give real solace. manassu ni andhukOvatam ki dhaaniki 'food' petti santrupthi parachataaniki chesE vanni ......bliss ivvavu....in deep gaa.......

chettu aakulu paina niLLu kummarinchi .....koddiga pacha gaa ...time being cheyya vachu......vELLa llo correct gaa niLLu pOsthenE...... chettu anthatini sajeevam gaa vunchE ......green vasthadhi.....

Sr.Fan annai.. complete essence ni entha andham ga capture chesaru :howdy:

Life complicate ayithe bore kottadhu...bore koduthundhi ante chala simple ga undhi ani

Illuminati bro...... ANANDA anEdhi important, relevant and significant word.... ikkada......

We do not associate Ananda with Physical and Mental natures(at profound level )... correct sense lo ayithE...... shaariraka aanandam.....maanasika aanandam antE...... thakkuva gaa.....nimnam gaa vuntadhi.....

adhE.. ANANDA anEdhaani...... ATMA to anusandhaanam chesi .........use cheyyataaniki .aa padhaala sahavaasam ki....mundhu venuka chuudam........gambhiram gaa vuntadhi.......yendhukani?

Ponder a minute.... :shakehands:

Illuminati bro...... ANANDA anEdhi important, relevant and significant word.... ikkada......

We do not associate Ananda with Physical and Mental natures(at profound level )... correct sense lo ayithE...... shaariraka aanandam.....maanasika aanandam antE...... thakkuva gaa.....nimnam gaa vuntadhi.....

adhE.. ANANDA anEdhaani...... ATMA to anusandhaanam chesi .........use cheyyataaniki .aa padhaala sahavaasam ki....mundhu venuka chuudam........gambhiram gaa vuntadhi.......yendhukani?

Ponder a minute.... :shakehands:

On a general sense Happiness is a state of mind... And more correctly put by you as, it is the state beyond the mind... Head, heart, actions, soul and body working in harmony... May be Happiness is always with in us, but covered by thoughts, desires and fears... Again on a general note, Happiness is experienced after a problem has been solved, a fear has disappeared or after realizing a desire. At this moment the mind is released from it fears, worries and desires and becomes quiet, letting the happiness emerge...That being said, it clearly shows how our inner nature is by itself of bliss and joy, we have to clean our mind of thoughts and worries to find this treasure within us, which being the hardest part.. May be we must train ourselves to live that moment :)

SELF is not a Subject of Perception( for explanations, narrations, decriptions etc....in its core)....No discrimination for Gender, Age, Sophistication(or lack of),Caste, Creed etc....It is a worthy subject for Relentless Individual Pursuit.....The By-Products of that Excursion are many during the journey, some are above mentioned hard to find things in every day mundane life..... Peace, Solace, Bliss....

Archived