flash news

vinayak

right or wrong always tdp jai balayyaaaaa jai tdp

I donno what the hell is wrong with people seriously...not offending you bro...but as Katzu said yesterday...dont be one of those 90% of people who supports a party blindly....If right...do support it...If wrong...Never.....

I donno what the hell is wrong with people seriously...not offending you bro...but as Katzu said yesterday...dont be one of those 90% of people who supports a party blindly....If right...do support it...If wrong...Never.....

athanu cheppina points prakaarame memu support chesthunnamu antey..

both JP,and CBN okate ghaaa...

appudu JP ne support cheyyakundhaa CBN ye yendhuku chesthunnamuu....

even wrong also i do .... nenu emi blind folded ga support cheyyatledu ... mana desam lo anni parties dochukuntaru even tdp lo kuda dochukunevallu unnaru ..

mana state imathram aina undi ante daniki reason Sr NTR and CBN ....

politics lo nu right kosam chusthe neku eppatiki dorakadu prathi nayakuda edo oka kumbakonam chesthadu ..

I donno what the hell is wrong with people seriously...not offending you bro...but as Katzu said yesterday... don't be one of those 90% of people who supports a party blindly....If right...do support it...If wrong...Never.....

see aswan...you are hitting the basics...katzu never mention loyalty to a party is bad...a party is again a democratic institution ..if it does something wrong, the party workers will express it within the party...

Archived