Wish you die soon - F U Jethmalani

Karna

Ram Jethmalani embarrasses BJP, says Ram was a bad husband

'Ram was a bad husband, Lakshman even worse'

NEW DELHI :: In what could be a major embarrassment for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), senior member Ram Jethmalani on Thursday called 'Ram', the protagonist in the epic 'Ramayana', a bad husband. Jethmalani was attending the release of a book on man-woman relationship when he made the remark.

Responding to a query, Jethmalani said that Ram was a bad husband as he sent his wife Sita to exile for no specific reason. "Ram was a bad husband. I don't like him at all. Just because some fisherman said something, he sent that poor woman (Sita) to vanvaas (exile). Lakshman was even worse. When Sita was abducted, Ram asked him to go find her as she was abducted during his watch. Lakshman simply excused himself saying she was his sister-in-law and he never looked at her face, so he wouldn't be able to identify her." Jethmalani said to laughter from the audience.

Jethmalani is currently engaged in a probity battle with BJP president Nitin Gadkari, whom he has been pressing to resign in the face of corruption allegations against him.

http://ibnlive.in.co...4639-37-64.html

I had mentioned in one of the topics about the morality of RJ in response to "chsrk's" comment.....

He has quirt BJP yesterday, reason? BJP is morally wrong to defend "Gadkari"...let us assume he is right.

Is he morally right in defending "YS.Jagan" ?...his double standards are quiet glaring!!!

Meeru chesthey "Vyavicharam", nenu chesthey "Aachaaram" !!!

I had mentioned in one of the topics about the morality of RJ in response to "chsrk's" comment.....

He has quirt BJP yesterday, reason? BJP is morally wrong to defend "Gadkari"...let us assume he is right.

Is he morally right in defending "YS.Jagan" ?...his double standards are quiet glaring!!!

Meeru chesthey "Vyavicharam", nenu chesthey "Aachaaram" !!!

This is what I don't understand Parvez Ji ... MORAL's are MORAL's .. vedu profession loo patinchadu gani,vere varevatiloo kavali antaa vediki. :wall:

There is respect only when you maintain a uniform stand .. But anyways the way they have deserted B.S. YEDDYURAPPA in karnatakaa, Now it's time for GADKARI to get a taste of his own medicine!

No Surprise in the Christian Backing - Hindu Bashing CNN-IBN trying to make out of a issue of such statements...that was their regular modus operandi....Ram Jethmalani though may be a competent Criminal Lawyer, Religion was never his fortress and his comments on Lord Ram were only half-baked...ee vaakyalni teevranga kandisthunnaam.. :kick:

Archived