'Innocence Of Muslims' Movie Director Arrested

Mani

Let me quote an incident here which should put to rest the controversy:

When "Divinci Code" was to be screened, there was lot of opposition which was eventually sorted out in about 1-2 weeks and film released worldwide, except in India and even in India in most pasrts it was screened except for in Hyderabd/AP , there were lot of agitations and protests and that led to the ban of the film for sometime.

The head of christianity in Poland was traveling , he saw news about the protests either in the airport or during his flight and asked what the protests were about, when informed about the subject...his reaction "When we the original christians are not concerned about it, why are these converted buggers concerned" !!!....

That my dear is the difference between "Sanity and Insanity"

:terrific:

bros......andharu ....take a step back......Just stumbled here and the Entire thread is going in Wrong direction.....

I dont want to comment on this for the following reason, it is very tedious to even tell something regarding this, since most of you bros(nothing wrong, More than 90% of Americans dont have a real grasp on whats going on in this matter....Most of you read news, which is recycled 4 or 5 times by the moment you read in one of your web places or local telugu papers or even in US media.......Hard to get a real grip on that....)

First hand News reporting( I dont know how many will comprehend that, not that it could not be mislead to.....it is better to find the hard news that way, if you have liking for Facts....)....

To get to the bottom of this issue(it is nothing to do with Web Video) .....it might take an year or so , for full view of the Facts..Since Election is over, media has to cover,even reluctantly, there will be no escape routes, to cover the real matter behind this thrown diversion.... ..This is artificially created news( so far this is established)....

Let me give few things....why this thread is going in 'Rabbit Chase'......

1. First of all that Video.....yevado oka chillala Plaftform gaadu.... thaayaaru chesaadu......to make some money....uploading in Web......Not many watched.....

Some major break down happened in Libya. US elections.....Obviously Political Calculations played here......Nobody wants to hear, some terrorist attack on American Consulate...(last time a US ambassador died was in Iran, I beleive, 30 plus years ago....A big deal, if you think before elections...)....

So this.... guy's Video is used by US government officials(how high ??...WH ) to subvert the obvious 'Terrorist Attack' in Libya,Benghazi......... hence the Orchestrated Cover up and blame on the video, by this.......

Wait for another Year..... to get to the bottom of this Issue.....Until then, meeru ee thread lo chese comments, chaala navvu vasthaayi, if you look in rear view mirror , after some considerable time....

aa Video theesina vaadu....a scapegoat....not that he is good guy, some kind of rap sheet....drunk driving to drugs etc......But the fact is that video has nothing to do with Terrorist Attack on US Consulate in Libya, killing 4 people including High profile Ambassador......so far it is Irrefutable.....

Did you guys, get a grasp on what I sprinkled here......Prudent for this thread to not to indulge........ Religions.....Muslims....etc...... Facts down the line will make this kind of threads look ridiculous, in the real theme and the gist of this news......

American System lo Professionalism....baaga vundhi..inka kuuda ...Media lo kuuda kontha vundedhi.......The reason WaterGate was not a Blot on American System, in the End it is Systems and Professionals Integrity that stood out, It is a symbol their commitment to distilling the Truth, even it took few years of Turmoil in the country......

It is done by the Investigative Journalists like Bob Woodward.......Nixon's own appointed FBI director's spilling the Facts to the Young Journalists aforementioned ..... His own Party members and his inner Coterie person, telling to Congress 'There is a Cancer'(referring to Nixon's cover up)......

Lot of stuff, I put here(I could not make any easier to present this)...... Religions and Videos etc was not the reason you were hearing about that Video......yee Thread ayina, Conversation ayina Factual ga vellaali........ :shakehands: :shakehands:

mee posts samanyulaki andhanantha yetthulo vuntayi :P

mee posts samanyulaki andhanantha yetthulo vuntayi :P

atla yemi kaadhu Dravidian bro...... Vishayam 'Ripe'(typical audience Frequency lo vache dhaaka) ayyevaraku ilantivi cheppina..... Full Measure lo comprehension avvadhu.......

The reason I posted that is......Audience ki artham kaani Topic maatladakuudadhu agreed, kaani yendhuko aa Thread Wrong route lo vellipothundhi......drusti lo vachina taruvatha okkakkasari Cheppalanipisthadhi.....

(disclosure: itlanti thread ye September lo.....aa Attack jariginappudu.....US Administration news TV lo chusi.....nenu kuuda anthe anukunnaanu.....We indulged in some discussion about Video, Muslims, Outrages, Violence...Consumed in this kind of totally ' irrelevant ' side issues.... Taken on face value,I was mistaken too, few weeks back.....) :shakehands:

Devabhakthuni bro......Since you have propensity and special interest for Traditions, Nostalgia ...etc..... for you.....

'naa mahimalu, gaadhalu cheppukoni, nannu kirthistha.... mahadhaananda padi pothuntaaru ....naa bhakthulu'.....Geetha lo Krishnudu....

Skeptic ga chuuse vaallaki.....adhedho matham, devudu, chekka bhajana.....sort of interpretation theesukontaaru...... arguments, debates,trying to indulge (God , Matham itlaaga) in Verbal gymnastics.......not able to grasp the real dimension...

The Root of that above line is..... God is Nothing but Truth.....Pursue Truth, Strive for it......Talk about it, Glorify it.....where ever....or who ever done that.........ane laaga..... :shakehands:

Devabhakthuni bro......Since you have propensity and special interest for Traditions, Nostalgia ...etc..... for you.....

'naa mahimalu, gaadhalu cheppukoni, nannu kirthistha.... mahadhaananda padi pothuntaaru ....naa bhakthulu'.....Geetha lo Krishnudu....

Skeptic ga chuuse vaallaki.....adhedho matham, devudu, chekka bhajana.....sort of interpretation theesukontaaru...... arguments, debates,trying to indulge (God , Matham itlaaga) in Verbal gymnastics.......not able to grasp the real dimension...

The Root of that above line is..... God is Nothing but Truth.....Pursue Truth, Strive for it......Talk about it, Glorify it.....where ever....or who ever done that.........ane laaga..... :shakehands:

i71954_8cf15b59925e6265506c8c93a1888c78_0.gif?1343987180 Sr.Brooo you rock anthee :shakehands:

:kick:

manchi chedu anedhi oka community or religion ki attribute cheyyalem... hindu aina prathi okkaru pathivratha siromani kadhu...muslim aina prathi okaru baddies ani kadhu.. it is so wrong to generalize an entire community or religion based on actions by group of ppl... :notlistening:

You are correct sister.. Kaaani nenu chinnaga unapudu oka incident jarigindi dani valla mind lo alaa fix aipoindi a a community mida... And i can assure lo 70% alaaage untaaaru

Archived