Venky and Nag

RamKe

Boyapati - Venky

Later.. Boyapati-Ram Charan

(Mahi Babe Dumped Boyapati.. just like he dumped Jasti, Mehar Ramesh, Surrendar Reddy, and Shankar in the recent past)

VV Vinayak - Nag - Bellamkonda Suresh

I'm kind of pissed off that Bellamkonda couldn't get the VV Vinayak for NBK.. considering the way he canceled the last film that was launched.

Just Imagine the kind of pre-release buzz VVV-NBK would generate across the state.. not to mention real collections

Oh well whats done is done.

I'd really like to see NBK work with a big director thats already established... and has credibility.

Boyapati - Venky

(Mahi Babe Dumped Boyapati.. just like he dumped Jasti, Mehar Ramesh, Surrendar Reddy, and Shankar in the recent past)

I'm kind of pissed off that Bellamkonda couldn't get the VV Vinayak for NBK.. considering the way he canceled the last film that was launched.

Just Imagine the kind of pre-release buzz VVV-NBK would generate across the state.. not to mention real collections

I'd really like to see NBK work with a big director thats already established... and has credibility.

emi akkrledu ravibabu or deva katta aite simply superb

retire ayye stage lo eellatho enduku?? em vastundi..

established directors tho ayithe hype vastundhi...balayya kasi kanapadutundhi...

filla directors tho teesthe hit talk vachina collections raavu

Balayya ki directors ni adukkune alavatu ledu kada bhayya established directors tho kashtam Burada jathi gallala kerchief eyyaduga

Boyapati - Venky

jasti evaru

Jasti vallu maku telsinvalle hemamber jasti mahi ante baga istam tana asst director ga chala mve ki chesadu

Papam mahi baby istanu ani ivvale

+1

Movie title kuda aa rojulu lo register chesaru..

"Mirchi.. Veedu chala hot" or something along those lines

Khaleja gandargolamlo launch ayye projects, launch ayni kuda Mahi dump chesaru.

But now he is dumping directors/producers left and right for the sake of his career.

He only works with Prod Teams/Dirs he knows will enhance his career. 14 Reels production might/ability is just behind Geetha Arts.

Archived