ntr-nani

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bros Kiladi NO 1 and Aswan........

Dont get in to Logics and Arguments...... you two represent two different Values Sets....thats why you are speaking two different 'languages'.......Most important and critical thing for bros like Kiladi No 1 may not be Critical for you bros(Aswan and like minded).......One of the reasons you two have sympathies for two different flags.......Do not try to agree for the sake of agreeing.......Proudly stand where you are without 'Diluting' the other's stances for Courtesy sake...... :shakehands: :shakehands:

brother..even I dont want to agree for the sake of agreeing,.. but if i am not doing that.... the debate is never ending and only some people try to get my views correctly.. some people start pounding on me and some with their filthy language too thinking that i have some other intentions..

seeing all this ... some of my well wishers suggested me to keep happy with what ever gestures are shown by Jr and not expect anything more.. that is where i thought i have to put a full stop... :shakehands:

brother..even I dont want to agree for the sake of agreeing,.. but if i am not doing that.... the debate is never ending and only some people try to get my views correctly.. some people start pounding on me and some with their filthy language too thinking that i have some other intentions..

seeing all this ... some of my well wishers suggested me to keep happy with what ever gestures are shown by Jr and not expect anything more.. that is where i thought i have to put a full stop... :shakehands:

You are alright bro......no problem with you....Do not make excuses for your ' Values', wear them proudly.......Folks who follow Personalities at the expense of Principles, always will be mired in mental clutter......Good thing you are carrying the sympathies of Yellow flag...... :shakehands:

Archived