Confusion

Babu

whether to criticize the act of buying votes,,, accept it in other words support it if done by his/her favored. I wonder Survival of the fittest would fit here.

Or we can say, choose the better/reasonable corrupt. No disrespect for the honest politicians out there. Is it impossible to win genuinely,,, or some may argue do what ever the situation demands to win.

I really dont knw where we are heading with all these selfish thoughts which leaves us far from attaining the essence of life.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whether to criticize the act of buying votes,,, accept it in other words support it if done by his/her favored. I wonder Survival of the fittest would fit here.

Or we can say, choose the better/reasonable corrupt. No disrespect for the honest politicians out there. Is it impossible to win genuinely,,, or some may argue do what ever the situation demands to win.

I really dont knw where we are heading with all these selfish thoughts which leaves us far from attaining the essence of life.

exactly same thoughts going on in my brain since yesterday.... isn't dat called hypocrisy is the question hanging on all the way in my brain which I am trying hard to shake it off :)

exactly same thoughts going on in my brain since yesterday.... isn't dat called hypocrisy is the question hanging on all the way in my brain which I am trying hard to shake it off :)

perfect, moreover apart from politics,, in normal mans life ethics have become the least priority ,, every one holds on to their mask when stepping out of their bed.

Srk annay ikkade vunnada ledanukuni asale JP meedha pakka tadulo satire ESA tondaraga jump avvali lekapotey annay betham pattuku vasthadu

nuvvem bedaramaka brother,, srk em chestado choodam,, avasaramaithe esedam bemmi.aggipulla.gif

Annay malli JP antavendhi dani gurinchi vadiley ya

This topic brings out the relevance of JP yaa......

okappudu okalla deggara undevi Money, Muscle and media power......iyyala ere valla chetulo unnai....the old fellaws are playing victim....As a whole this is a vicious circle naa..Bemmi-5.gif

akkai....ikkada maa lanti nisaani gallu kooda untaaru....kusintha maaku ardhamayye bhaasha lo seppochhchugaa..NTR.gif

This topic brings out the relevance of JP yaa......

okappudu okalla deggara undevi Money, Muscle and media power......iyyala ere valla chetulo unnai....the old fellaws are playing victim....As a whole this is a vicious circle naa..Bemmi-5.gif

Ofcourse ya peruguta viruguta korake meere annaruga circle ani definite ga malli starting ki vasthundi Kota-3.gif

Bob miyya....inthaki family package kindha entha teesukunnaav vote ki......mana kulafollaki evaru ichchi saavaruga dabbulu...

ma site lo guntur nundi vachi work chestunaru ,, vallu andaru ee sayantram entoo bhadyata ga velli repu vote vesi vastunaru,, I really appreciated that... (inside info voting for TDP)

----------------------------

There is no 'We' bro...No politician or bureaucrat will help you out......You have to get your own.........Explore Yourself...For a start ...Try not talking to anyone or atleast keep your cell phone at home for a Full Day......Try finding you, Confusion starts melting.......

Archived