Profile TUY6551 on Jeevan Santhi

RamKe

Matrimonial..

thanu evaro naku telidu...

but just providing info for anybody thats interested

Copying profile

My sister is a practicing Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She is an Assistant Professor, Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam .She had done her schooling in Bangalore, MBBS from MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore and MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology from JNMC Belgaum. She was brought up in a traditional way and is God-loving and spiritual. She aspires to carve a niche for herself in the field of Obstretrics and is looking for a career in research/academics in the same.We are interested in a groom who is preferably a post graduate doctor and professionally oriented and from the same caste

We are a traditional, religious and well-knit family. Education and values were given prime importance in our upbringing. My father is an accomplished veterinarian, mother a banker and I her younger brother am pursuing M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering at IIT-D. I have completed B.Tech.in Computer Science & Engineering at National Institute of Technology – Calicut, Kozhikode. My paternal grandparents were farmers, while my maternal grandfather was an Assistant Commissioner under the then Mysore State and later Government of Karnataka

She aspires to carve a niche for herself in the field of Obstretrics and Gynaecology and is looking for a career in research/academics in the same.

: 30 Years

Height

: 5' 2"

: Female

Religion

: Hindu

Mother Tongue

: Telugu/Andhra Pradesh

Caste

: Hindu: Kamma

Marital Status

: Never Married

Education

: MD/MS (Medical)

Occupation

: Healthcare

: Bangalore, India

Annual Income

: Rs.4,00,001 - 5,00,000

Gothra (Paternal)

: Poganulu

Posted By

: Sibling

Ramke... Ippude intelligence vargaala nunchi andina samaachaaram enti ante... EE profile lo vunna ammayi vaalla father ki nee post gurinchi evaro inform chesaaranta..

Neeku inka dabidi dibidenemo.. jagratha.. asale India vellali ane plan lo vunnaav

Ramke... Ippude intelligence vargaala nunchi andina samaachaaram enti ante... EE profile lo vunna ammayi vaalla father ki nee post gurinchi evaro inform chesaaranta..

Neeku inka dabidi dibidenemo.. jagratha.. asale India vellali ane plan lo vunnaav

oh shit.. nenu edo help chedam ani vesa anthe

db ni, and thanu ni

thappu jargindi.

Archived