Annantr.com

whoami

Chsrk Annai,

Naku koncham mohamatam last three years nunchi Jr.NTR bday maa Khammam district edition lo add vasthundhi, nadi maa brotherperutho just fans ad chesthamu.. Maa cousin okathanu Tarak office ki regular ki velivasthadu thanu koni benefit shows kuda vesthandu City lo appudu appudu.. thanu chepadu anta Tarak ki maa cousins ad isthunaru last three years nunchi then Tarak said ask themto meet me once when they come here.. nenu India vachi 4 months ayuthundhi kani eppati varaku kalvaledu..

My plan is to meet Tarak via Kodali Nani (still struggling my self whether it's good idea or not) but one thing for sure First Party tharuvutha evaru ayina. any suggestions :)

why wouldn't it be a good idea brother....Go and meet him too...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why wouldn't it be a good idea brother....Go and meet him too...

Emo annai, I'm not sure how Kodali Nani receives but I will surely try. Inka Tara chowdhary enduku annai fresh mall vasthundhi kada Hyd lo eppudu..

Two things seeing this post Worth mentioning but not at all surprising to me.......

One is whoami... Giving it to TDP that site wholeheartedly...........(.few interactions with him....here)......No surprise there.....

Second one is CBN.........Annaay NTR ante yenaleni Bhakti........the way he moulded his life following in the lines of his beloved mentor, only reflects...... No surprise there too.....

Both......deserved :yourock: from another Annaay fan....

I just thought of sharing something today, we(Me and My brother) registered a website called Annantr.com in 2007 through Godaddy.com our idea was to collect all the infomation about NTR garu like movies, interviews and political speeches. was thinking to launch the website in 2009. But in Sep 2008 I got an email from TSR (TDP party office technology person) he introduced himself as Technology dept head and he wanted me to talk to you on Annantr.com.

In the conversation with TSR I realized TDP party wanted to design a website on NTR Garu, they were looking for catchy website names so in that process they contacted few people who registered domains on NTR garu. though there were using ntr.telugudesam.org at that time ( when you type this subdomain in google it takes you to Annantr.com now) but they wanted to use something which can be more catchy than using subdomains and CBN picked Annantr.com out of other options provided by Technology team at that time (I was told exactly the same) kinda of surprise. :)

Intially I didn't have any plans giving to Telugudesam party but later the plans TSR had in his mind we decided to give Annantr.com to Telugudesam party, some times I open the website to see how it looks now ..

Now this website is managing by TDP party, I was offered to have 5 minute Meeting with Naidu when I come to India but I never tried for it though. To be honest TDP technology team asked me if I can quote any price for that website I told it's free freee :)

Oka chinna kanuka anna gari kosam, Johar NTR Garu.

Thank you All

:terrific: bro

Emo annai, I'm not sure how Kodali Nani receives but I will surely try. Inka Tara chowdhary enduku annai fresh mall vasthundhi kada Hyd lo eppudu..

Kodali Nani konchem rough and tough ga kanipistaadu gaani...He will recieve you well brother...maa vodu konchem moratuga kanapadathaadu...but if you can contact him and let him know...He will certainly do his best...

bavai..inthaki mana akkai ee section ki in-charge ippudu... :dream: mana opposition ollu evaranna unte akkai chetha allani assam famfinchifaaranokkinchu...

DB mottaaniki avs.gif nidra kooda pokundaa deyyam laa tiruguthaane untundi db lo

My plan is to meet Tarak via Kodali Nani (still struggling my self whether it's good idea or not) but one thing for sure First Party tharuvutha evaru ayina. any suggestions :)

You know where you stand...Your priorities......do you think when you meet via somebody, can you speak without 'Sugarcoating'........Is that okay if your obligation obscures speaking your mind.....

Do right thing.....

Two things seeing this post Worth mentioning but not at all surprising to me.......

One is whoami... Giving it to TDP that site wholeheartedly...........(.few interactions with him....here)......No surprise there.....

Second one is CBN.........Annaay NTR ante yenaleni Bhakti........the way he moulded his life following in the lines of his beloved mentor, only reflects...... No surprise there too.....

Both......deserved :yourock: from another Annaay fan....

Thank you Sir, I'm glad you like it.

as it is ga vadina ki posting sesa anuko ee line appudu okati enti chala taralu kanapadthai meeku

LOL.... :rofl: akkayi nuvvu DB ki matrame mod la levu... bayata kooda adey pani seseytattu unnav.... srk annayi.. jaagartha... ee patiki screen shot teesesuntundhi...

Kodali Nani konchem rough and tough ga kanipistaadu gaani...He will recieve you well brother...maa vodu konchem moratuga kanapadathaadu...but if you can contact him and let him know...He will certainly do his best...

Exactly adi naa feeling kuda, But I will surely meet him once.

You know where you stand...Your priorities......do you think when you meet via somebody, can you speak without 'Sugarcoating'........Is that okay if your obligation obscures speaking your mind.....

Do right thing.....

Thank you sir, I can speak either way school lo debat competitions lo chala sarlu prizes vachayee sir :) kani koncham starting lo shy feeling vuntundhi

I just thought of sharing something today, we(Me and My brother) registered a website called Annantr.com in 2007 through Godaddy.com our idea was to collect all the infomation about NTR garu like movies, interviews and political speeches. was thinking to launch the website in 2009. But in Sep 2008 I got an email from TSR (TDP party office technology person) he introduced himself as Technology dept head and he wanted me to talk to you on Annantr.com.

In the conversation with TSR I realized TDP party wanted to design a website on NTR Garu, they were looking for catchy website names so in that process they contacted few people who registered domains on NTR garu. though there were using ntr.telugudesam.org at that time ( when you type this subdomain in google it takes you to Annantr.com now) but they wanted to use something which can be more catchy than using subdomains and CBN picked Annantr.com out of other options provided by Technology team at that time (I was told exactly the same) kinda of surprise. :)

Intially I didn't have any plans giving to Telugudesam party but later the plans TSR had in his mind we decided to give Annantr.com to Telugudesam party, some times I open the website to see how it looks now ..

Now this website is managing by TDP party, I was offered to have 5 minute Meeting with Naidu when I come to India but I never tried for it though. To be honest TDP technology team asked me if I can quote any price for that website I told it's free freee :)

Oka chinna kanuka anna gari kosam, Johar NTR Garu.

Thank you All

aa website lo oka book undhi gaa 'VIJETHA' ani.... by NADELLA PRAKYATH .... thanu maa babai ye.... valla naana rasaru book adhi... very close associate of NTR.... 1st place lo unataru aayana NTR pakkana.... aa book kathi laaga untundhi.....

aa website lo oka book undhi gaa 'VIJETHA' ani.... by NADELLA PRAKYATH .... thanu maa babai ye.... valla naana rasaru book adhi... very close associate of NTR.... 1st place lo unataru aayana NTR pakkana.... aa book kathi laaga untundhi.....

sorry forgot to mention the name... NADELLA NANDAGOPAL(prakyath valla father) ... author of that book

:super: brother...

Archived