Aus vs. India First Final...CB Series...

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.5       I Sharma to Hayden, no run

7.4      I Sharma to Hayden, no run, good line outside off, left alone

7.3      I Sharma to Hayden, no run, good length on off, tucked into the legs, defensively

7.2      I Sharma to Hayden, no run, Ishant fires in the bouncer, very well directed indeed, low as bouncers go, and forced over the shoulders as he ducks

End of over 8 (2 runs) - Australia 31/3

ML Hayden              17* (26b 2x4)                I Sharma              4-0-9-1

A Symonds              0* (2b)                P Kumar              4-0-22-2

7.6      I Sharma to Hayden, 2 runs, tucked off the legs down to long leg and it's well thrown back in

8.4       Kumar to Symonds, no run

8.3      Kumar to Symonds, no run, outside off, good length, defended back down off the back foot

8.2      Kumar to Symonds, no run, defended on the back foot in line with middle and off, well bowled, the ball nipping in from outside off

8.6       Kumar to Symonds, no run, short ball on off, defended off the back foot into the covers

8.5      Kumar to Symonds, FOUR, on the legs, just back of a length, turned the slower ball away quite fine and with good wrists

8.4      Kumar to Symonds, no run, good line and length and Symonds can only defend

Clarke must be fuming in the dressing room right now after being given out wrongly, hard to have seen that in real time, though

Archived