Trisha Babe & Ripe Juicy Fruit Karthika

RamKe

Oh Trisha.. you've been my favorite heroine before any of the new batch came. You were apart of that transition state.. where we moved away from 90s heroines like Simran.

Your voluptuous curves drove me crazy crazy crazy from a young age.

I would have to say your round navel which makes an hourglass like shape when bent at 65 Degrees is the most satisfying thing I have ever seen.

Your birthmark on your chin is a small dot. But one can only imagine getting closer to it.

Who can forget Nemo on your body. That is a prize for the lucky few who can achieve it.

Though people are calling you Aunty now (since your almost 30), and represent an older generation (the early/mid 2000s heroines) you will always be my dream babe

Thank you for acting in a movie with my favorite actor NTR. I have been waiting for your combo from a long time. My eyes will be glued to the screen.

Oh Karthika.. you ripe ripe fruit. Frankly I found you annoying in Josh. But you were a mis-used talent. Rangam proved that your expressive face, and unique expressions can take the movie to the next level

Your still young, and have a lot of potential. Hopefully Dhammu showcases your skills in a way not yet seen.

Your getting me excited in this new still and I have yet to "see" a lot.. thats a compliment you ripe fruit :yum:

Uff.. Trisha Babe & Ripe Karthika.. Rock on

Can't wait for the 27th.

578996_360969160606690_157832450920363_908390_1869735047_n.jpg

I would have to say your round navel which makes an hourglass like shape when bent at 65 Degrees is the most satisfying thing I have ever seen.

Your birthmark on your chin is a small dot. But one can only imagine getting closer to it.

Who can forget Nemo on your body. That is a prize for the lucky few who can achieve it.

:fire: :fire: :fire: ufff .... endi idi ... masala db anukunnava ramke .... :dream love: :wub: but still good post :drums:

Archived