Name a Film you liked but became a flop/disaster.

RamKe

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb avvalsina oosaravelli average aindhi--i like oosaravelli

shakthi ki concept superb kaani meher gaadi chetha direction valla dobbindhi

shakthi ni rajamouli direct chesuntey

shakthi record la nu baddala kottadaaniki heroes ki maro janma pattedhi

Meeku nachina cinema kani B.O flop or disaster.. okati cheppandi.

*note athadu not allowed. Mahi lack of B.O stamina valla flop ayyindi. Adhi vala karma.

Personally I liked Jagadam Alot. But it flopped because people didn't like the concept.

Come on everyone share...

Any film.

Be serious.. no joking :shakehands:

thread title chudagane jagadam, athadu gurthochayi.

I liked Panjaa. I think it is the only movie I truely liked Pawan's acting. Another movie that I like a lot is Nandanavanam 120km directed by Neelakanta. The movie had critical acclaim but was a commercial flop.

Couldn't agree more with Panja. For the first time in his career he didn't overact. The reason why I haven't seen a PK movie in full for a long time is due to his overaction. Its eccentric, and a heaache. It makes the movie so artifical. With Panja he just acted normal.. gave expressions.. and did his thing. But it was dull. Proved once again that PK is not an actor by any means. Acting radu. I agree the film was good.. though it had traces of prasthanam. (prasthanm was a superior film).

never saw N 120kms..

Couldn't agree more with Panja. For the first time in his career he didn't overact. The reason why I haven't seen a PK movie in full for a long time is due to his overaction. Its eccentric, and a heaache. It makes the movie so artifical. With Panja he just acted normal.. gave expressions.. and did his thing. But it was dull. Proved once again that PK is not an actor by any means. Acting radu. I agree the film was good.. though it had traces of prasthanam. (prasthanm was a superior film).

never saw N 120kms..

I think it had more traces of Balu (working under a don/betrayal). A couple other movies that come to mind are Prayanam, Okkadunnadu, and Nenu Meeku Telusa (I don't know if this movie is a flop.)

I think it had more traces of Balu (working under a don/betrayal). A couple other movies that come to mind are Prayanam, Okkadunnadu, and Nenu Meeku Telusa (I don't know if this movie is a flop.)

I never saw Balu(I can't bear PK's action.. ) Never saw Prayanam. I guess.. I saw some traces of Okkadunnadu. NMT.. where did you you see traces of this movie in Panja?

Besides Okkaunnadu.. all the films that you mentioned were flops by the way..

I never saw Balu(I can't bear PK's action.. ) Never saw Prayanam. I guess.. I saw some traces of Okkadunnadu. NMT.. where did you you see traces of this movie in Panja?

Besides Okkaunnadu.. all the films that you mentioned were flops by the way..

I guess I didn't phrase my words properly. I was just saying that Panjaa is reminiscient of Balu and that Prayanam, Okkadunnadu, and Nenu Meeku Telusa were films I liked that were flops. I always thought that Okkadunnadu was a flop, but I don't really know.

I guess I didn't phrase my words properly. I was just saying that Panjaa is reminiscient of Balu and that Prayanam, Okkadunnadu, and Nenu Meeku Telusa were films I liked that were flops. I always thought that Okkadunnadu was a flop, but I don't really know.

Got it. I intereperted what you were saying wrong. Okkadunnadu wasn't a flop. It was gopi's biggest hit at the time. It made profits to Mr. Cherry(Prod of Yamadonga as well).

Archived