BALAYYA .....A NOBLE & COURAGEOUS MAN

Sr Fan

I know it is a Different and Distant philosophy now a days in our Society ……..a concept that has been there in our villages, in our culture and in our forgotten past … only present now a days in Films and in some rare events that happen once in a while.…..Taking care of Own..… Protecting himself and his own family……..not look for Government for every bit of a situation and circumstance for help………

When one’s own personal safety is endangered or his family safety is endangered or his integrity and family honor is at stake……a person has every right to protect himself and his family………..a foreign or unthinkable thing now a days in our current societies…….

We have laws and technicalities for a smooth running of civil society........Not to Infringe on person and limit his power to protect. It does not should not confine, limit , hamper a person to act what is right for himself and his family to exercise his options to be in safe zone…. above all at his home a place supposed to be free from other man’s transgressions……..

I don’t ask for a man to satisfy me all the clauses or penal codes or lines or words in a legal book before protecting himself…… I take the side & Trust of a Person who acts valiantly for himself and family rather than a Transgressor or an Intruder……. End of the day Law is designed to protect Good people not to satisfy Media heads or Technical or legal experts…….. who miss the good intent of the Laws sometimes and focus more on superficious technicalities……..

For me I trust the Integrity of a person like Balayya…….his Character rather than a blabber mouth media, ‘medhavulu’ etc who have far less credibility than ill-fated Prostitute……In some parts of the world where I travel it is not even a news of a half day…….Intruder or Transgressor dead at home, end of story ….Move on…..Whats Breakfast for Tomorrow…..

Balayya……. A Noble and Courageous Man for standing up for himself and his family........I wont criticize him, I would commend him big time for his OffScreen Act too..... Bravo Balayya....

good to see intellectuals supporting d path Balayya has chosen

Bro...... It is the other way around......common man understands simple way and life events more natural way than these so called Pundits......

Problem with Intellectuals(psuedo).......the elite class talk mumbo jumbo......get too literal, too technical, too unnatural....... in that process they lose touch and miss the WHOLE POINT & RIGHT INTENT...... still talk hours and hours on TV

Archived