Ramke's RAJANNA

RamKe

Yes, I know all the reasons we have for hating this actor to the core (personal ethics, fans, acting ability, etc).

Lets put that all aside for now.

Nag is not mega.. who are inhumane animals.. so I do think we can put these things aside.

Imagine yourself to be apart of the general audience for now.

Rajanna has alot of merits, and USPs that should be considered.. which are not being put out to the audience.. since the producers don't know how to publicize.

1. The role of SS Rajamouli. Yes this man is over-hyped sometimes.. but he still a skilled technician in director's clothing.

Initially they said he only filmed a "few fights." Next they went on to say "parts of a few songs.." and "a few fights"

His actual role.. once again in their own words: "A vital fight in the climax.." "A magnificent song shot for 15 days.. " "Many sensitive emotional scenes which require depth"

So it looks like SSR was co-director for this project. I want to see what he put forward on screen.

2. The Razakar, TG version of Independence. Yes India was free.. and these people fought so hard for that freedom.. but once "freedom was given for all.." these people still felt they were being controlled.

The kind of frustrations at the time, the range of thinking, who stood out and worked the a better future.. who exploited others/

Its a new spin on the whole movement. Its examining human mentality.

3. The songs... yes many of them lack that "buzz.." Yes many of the tunes sound like border-line devotional bits.

But I feel like they are all situational.. and we as the audience will only grow to appreciate them with their visuals on screen.

I want to see what kind of story the music tells.

4. King Nag.. this USP can turn out to be either good or bad. if Nag is shown like in Ragada's climax.. just killing people with a knife.. its going to turn out ridiculous. With his body, and body language no one really believes Nag can ever carry off the macho guy type of role. BUT.. if we want to see the transformation of a soft-human being who is changed into RAJANNA based on external conditions.. there is no one else who can play the role.

Nag is so soft.. that he will be fully convincing as a charmer.. turned Bad-asss.

He has really improved over the years in histrionics, and screen-presence.

I think Nag will do the role justice ...extending the feeling of sympathy which the film is going to be based on.

A good director.. should understand the actor's weaknesses. If Nag is instead shown screaming with his weak voice modulation.. and dialogue delivery he is going to undermine everything I said.

So like I was saying.. this can go either way. Nag can turn into a large asset.. or the BIGGEST DETRIMENT for the movie based on how the Director made him perform.

5. Its something different. Personally I am tired of the make Brahmi hero in 2nd half movies.. as well as movies without any soul to them. (Panja, etc.)

This movie might be something different.. whether it be in narration.. or how information is relayed to the audience.

IN ANY CASE.. on BEHALF OF NFDB.. and N FANS.. we WISH THE FILM RAJANNA ALL THE BEST.

INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT COMMERCIAL OUTCOME (WHICH IS VARIABLE..).. LETS HOPE FOR GREAT OUTPUT.

NAG HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE. HE's BEEN WITH US for 25 YEARS NOW. SCREW COLLECTIONS.. LETS WITNESS THE MAGIC UNFOLD ON SCREEN.

FINALLY.. WIPE FAILJA OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

GO KING GO!!!

v489c7.gif

I wish Nag& Distributors will score hit with this Movie, Current generations need to know about our history and how we got freedom for Telangana. This Success will give more scope for patriotic movies in the Industry which will give us to see different genres .

I personally like the songs in this Movie, Hope Director did the justice to script.

All the Best Nag, You always encourages success in Telugu industry.

I wish Nag& Distributors will score hit with this Movie, Current generations need to know about our history and how we got freedom for Telangana. This Success will give more scope for patriotic movies in the Industry which will give us to see different genres .

I personally like the songs in this Movie, Hope Director did the justice to script.

All the Best Nag, You always encourages success in Telugu industry.

258qdu9.gif

NANDEESWARUDU,

Frank ga chepandi, Nag eppudu mundhu vuntadu. Sri Rama Rajyam ki entha manchi publicity ichadu , Yamadonga appudu Tarak ki kuda manchiga chepadu. as we all know how other heros use/Used balayaa or nandamuri family for their use but no one came before media when we need something for movie.

Mahesh babu used balayaa for his personal uses like Murari producer's compliant or Nijam shooting lo issue in Saradhi studios but he or his father never came before media when Tarak and Balayaa tried something new but Mahesh told to Media that Chiru appreciated me for Athadu, pokiri etc crap to attract Chiru's fans and he knows Nandamuri fans got soft corner for him.

Nag family antha including Nageswarao garu nandamuri family ki manchi value istharu, aa soft corner tho hit kavali ani korukuna.

NANDEESWARUDU,

Frank ga chepandi, Nag eppudu mundhu vuntadu. Sri Rama Rajyam ki entha manchi publicity ichadu , Yamadonga appudu Tarak ki kuda manchiga chepadu. as we all know how other heros use/Used balayaa or nandamuri family for their use but no one came before media when we need something for movie.

Mahesh babu used balayaa for his personal uses like Murari producer's compliant or Nijam shooting lo issue in Saradhi studios but he or his father never came before media when Tarak and Balayaa tried something new but Mahesh told to Media that Chiru appreciated me for Athadu, pokiri etc crap to attract Chiru's fans and he knows Nandamuri fans got soft corner for him.

Nag family antha including Nageswarao garu nandamuri family ki manchi value istharu, aa soft corner tho hit kavali ani korukuna.

Great post bro.. you confirmed many truths.

1.Nag Gels well with everyone. A full positive person.. in real life he was a normal person he could be the "best friend" character

2. The fact that our heros get used.. but they gain nothing from it.. and very few people know it.. another valid statement

3. The fact that at heart.. deep inside.. every N fan has a soft-corner for Mahesh.. another harsh.. but true statement.

4. Siru/mega's flow of information through media.. and the need to publicize for them.

I like Nag as well bro. For even more reasons, but specifically like you said in another post HE IS AN INNOVATOR.

Without him.. frankly speaking the industry would be steps behind.

Just the sheer number of influential directors, technicians, writers today that all trace back to Nag... in one form or another.. its incredible..

NANDEESWARUDU,

dvgv4.gif

IN ANY CASE.. on BEHALF OF NFDB.. and N FANS.. we WISH THE FILM RAJANNA ALL THE BEST.

haha.. bro.. Nee opinion nuvvu cheppadam lo tappu ledu... Anthe kaani on behalf of NFDB & N fans ane pedda pedda padalu enduku cheppu :) I believe last time also you did something like this resulted in your ban which I don't want to see again :)

I wish Rajanna & his team a huge success :)

EE sollu Ramke Gaadi bhajna malli start.......... Malli ee torture....... Rajanna.. relase ayna 2 weeks varaku tappadhu..........OOOOOOOOOOOOO Goddddddddddd... malli ventaney..... Mahi Gaadi mOVie chachindhi.......... ayyo....... antey inko 45days varaku.......... eeedi chavu gola....... ollllllllllleeyyyyy LLaaamke aaparaa ... sollu..bhajanaa......

EE sollu Ramke Gaadi bhajna malli start.......... Malli ee torture....... Rajanna.. relase ayna 2 weeks varaku tappadhu..........OOOOOOOOOOOOO Goddddddddddd... malli ventaney..... Mahi Gaadi mOVie chachindhi.......... ayyo....... antey inko 45days varaku.......... eeedi chavu gola....... ollllllllllleeyyyyy LLaaamke aaparaa ... sollu..bhajanaa......

f3bbye.gif

haha.. bro.. Nee opinion nuvvu cheppadam lo tappu ledu... Anthe kaani on behalf of NFDB & N fans ane pedda pedda padalu enduku cheppu :) I believe last time also you something like this resulted in your ban which I don't want to see again :)

I wish Rajanna & his team a huge success :)

baaga seppavu bedharu.... enni sarlu seppinaa anthe kukka thoka vankaraa gaadu

Archived