don't compare balayya with Sr.NTR

NBKZone

Posted · Hidden by MokshuNTR, November 18, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by MokshuNTR, November 18, 2011 - No reason given

Idi Oka Balayyake Saadyam..... Jai Balayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Correct ga cheppav bhai.. nenu adhey cheppanu konthamandhiki... movie lo balayya role thakkuva ga undhi annaru kontha mandhi... then i told it totally belongs to lavakusa n seetha only ani....

lava kusa time lo NTR age 38 matrame..ippudu balayya age 51...aina baga fit ga ,,manchi tejassu to unnadu..idi asalu lava-kusa and sita story.....

Correct ga cheppav bhai.. nenu adhey cheppanu konthamandhiki... movie lo balayya role thakkuva ga undhi annaru kontha mandhi... then i told it totally belongs to lavakusa n seetha only ani....

dont be silly .....................we haven't seen god............. but when NTR play role as god , people felt him as god on the screen

for sita........ anjalli devi and kids in lavakusa ........ each and every one are great actors

he is legend

And in this generation balayya did his best .... and same way, in this generation, each and every given their soul ....not to dis-point any one ............GOOD MOVIE AWESOME EXPERIENCE FOR ME .........and i am going with my family

Note: Actually i wont watch god movies, i went to see how he did, ........... i felt awesome, nayan, kids, music

graphics are backbone, thanks to bapu garu & producer & graphic work...... each and every frame this is graphical work but it resembled like very realistic

some people finds reason ......... i think they dont have any commonsense ......... commercial elements,balayya role ...... what is this ........ elders will laugh at them, this is not action, mass, comedy movie .......... this is history

this is all about, sita .............. how she felt, his scarifice, and rama's love on here...... and how she managed to grow thier kids and thier life.........

ALL ABOUT SITA ........... AND RAMA LOVE ....... THE END AFTER KIDS REACHED RAMA ...........

Best movie

Director thumbsup ........

bhudevi tells to sita.......when she left in forest ......... i wont bare this ayoyada place on me ....... i will smash it ... and sita asks here to stay come.... as her husband and people are staying .........

i think thats the reason, why ayoyada place is not there in earth ........ some people are saying it is under sea .. what ever great RAMA story

Balayya chala chala baga chesadu.

one or two places lo inka baga cheyinchi undochu

one or two places :dieplz: i dont what are you expecting .............. you want him to do as NTR did .......... NO ONE IN EARTH will match him......... because he is the person who showed god by playing those roles.......... so people wont compare ..... they just check how he did ...... and will felt very very very very happy ........ in this generation no one no one no one no one no one will dare or even if dare ..... wont match to balayya and nayan of course not to mention one more legendary actor nageswara rao garu ....

NO ONE IN EARTH will match him......... because he is the person who showed god by playing those roles.......... so people wont compare ..... they just check how he did ...... and will felt very very very very happy ........ in this generation no one no one no one no one no one will dare or even if dare ..... wont match to balayya

Its fact Well said bro

Jai Balayya

some people finds reason ......... i think they dont have any commonsense ......... commercial elements,balayya role ...... what is this ........ elders will laugh at them, this is not action, mass, comedy movie .......... this is history

this is all about, sita .............. how she felt, his scarifice, and rama's love on here...... and how she managed to grow thier kids and thier life.........

ALL ABOUT SITA ........... AND RAMA LOVE ....... THE END AFTER KIDS REACHED RAMA ...........

bhiah i also told same to the people who ask me like that....

Balaiah did his best.All others also did good job.

This is complete story picture.All characters has good footage like lava kusa,sira,rama,valmiki etc etc..

Everyone did good job.

All technician did terrific job too.

music,graphics,sets,direction everthing great.

Special kudo's to producer.Taking great risk in this generation making great movie.

Archived