Changing trends in Telugu movies

kirana3171

Just would like to stress why HERO needs to be trendy these days.

Old days (till 80s): Those were the days when an actor is considered to be hero only if he had gr8 acting skills including dialogue delivery. Looks are always secondary.

80s to 2005s: This is the period when the legacy started. More than actig skills, hero was considered if he had better looks, dancing skills, had avg-better dialouge delivery.

Post 2005: This is period of complete makeover of the industry. Hero is considered only if they are well built, good looks or part of the film family. Dialogue delivery not at all a criteria.

NTR: He is an actor at par-excellence. Highly talented, better looks but lacking in maintaining the consistency over the looks.

I am saying this as i have seen ppl talking high over RANA and becoming fans though he is a very very bad actor and pulling just coz of his physique. If NTR maintained consistency in luks, then sure that NTR can have edge over everyone in the industry.

What could be impact due to this changing trends? Or are we (ppl) killing the telugu films???

@genuine raghav: pokiri had the script to take care of family issues inspite of being a mass elements............. it had nothing to do with mahesh... mark my words NTR will be No1 ( people liked him in student no1..... forget how fat he was... the script and acting ability of tarak bailed out the movie)..........I agree NTR needs to maintian glamour but my feeling is he is too good to be kept down 4 long.................DAMMU THO DUMMU LEPADAM KHAYAM..............this time it will be genuine records............. unlike some who show fake figures through publicity...............

Archived