oka telangana abbai avedana..

Yalamanchili

Guys, the recent developments are very disheartening to me,...we have been struggling a lot and fighting for the T spirit for the past 33 days. Why all of a sudden this gloomy environment? What happened to our vigor?

Why all the JAC units coming out of the samme? We have not achieved anything so far!!! Can anyone answer me "with 100% honesty" - why did KCR and Kodandaram went to Delhi?? There is no official invitation from CONG high command or anything right?? Are we being made fools again?? I have been giving them benefit of doubt all the time...but the recent developments really disappoint me. Why Kodandaram is declaring the release of Samme by himself?? What about the plight we put up with all these 33 days...no Salaries, no Festivals, no peace of mind....are we in the right direction? are we following the right leaders in the right path??? Why no one seems to be worried of this fact??? This would be the biggest "deceit" in our lives....fellow T guys...let's do something....

Is T movement big or KCR/Kodandaram bigger than it??? It is time to "retrospect" our motive...we all got into this only by the furious talk of these leaders...we were pulled/threatened to be "traitors" if not supporting the movement. Now when the movement is in full swing....they both went to Delhi "for family vacation"....there are secret meetings. But no official and fruitful meetings at all. Why did KCR took his wife and grandson to Delhi?? Is his family fun more important than the ongoing SJS??? Is this a joke. Are we stupid??? Why the attacks on Danam in the name of "Dalit hater". Guys, I am really having a nervous break down with these guys stand...Why were we not consulted before calling off the SJS?? What went behind the doors?? Why should "Swamy goud" literally cry for his family...when these leaders are not suffering at all???? Is it T we want or is it KCR/KDR's rule????...it is high time guys, this is third time that these guys are taking us for granted.

This is the third time we were taken for granted...our families are going through this physical and emotional struggle because of the T movement. No education for children, no salaries, no commute, just this mental torture and agony. If we don't support then it is a "big sin"...if supported then there is no clear direction and not there is no confidence when the strike will be called of, why and based on what factors? This is not the way you run agitations, this is not the way your run agitations and play with common people's lives. You should stand in front and bear most pain than anyone and then inspire others.....this is exactly opposite in this movement. Whatever happened happened...I don't want to be "taken for granted" in the future. I want answers...WHAT WE HAVE ACHEIVED?? WHY THE STRIKE IS BEING CALLED OFF?? WHY DID KCR,KODANDARAM WENT TO DELHI JUST BEFORE the movement is diluted????

ilanti questions seemandhrollanadigethe getla bhai. malla emanna ante idantha seemandhra valla kutra asalu nenu ah question ne adagaledu antademo. comedy kakapothe no salaries anta. Andaru bagane advance avi teesukunnaru kada. motta modata adigindhi salary gurinche kada. ika education antara pandaga rojullo kuda cheptaranta kada. mari jeetam ade salary teesukunnaru kada samme time lo. pandaga rojullo cheppaka chastara?

Archived