Venkat Reddy Psy-cho needs TO GO

RamKe

to go into jail.

I can't describe in words how mentally off-balanced this person is.

past few days ninchi indirect ga oppukunnadu that he runs a BS website... but defense kosam he says that naku manchi analysis articles unnayi etc.

Most recent rsponse emo.. like god father he says he is an american citizen, and the website is hosted in America so nothing can happen to him, or his website.

SIGGU UNDALI EEE SANASI KI. Faggots like him need to die. Software job kosam ochi, green card sponsor dorki, american citizen laga upgrade chesthe nuvvu emana special aaa?

I was born an American Citizen. Not naturarlized like you VENKAT FAGGOT.

Nee brathuku enti? Daridram ayna website tho patu, you were kicked out from your company offices in California, and transfeered to Bangalore.

Besides making $500,000 from your website... nuvvu inka software job chestha india lo brathukunutthu... small heros ni blackmail chestha... vallu response isthe .. nee manshulu dwara vallike cheppatam nanu emi pikaleru because I'm an american citzien.

YOU NEED TO GET AN ARREST WARRANT SENT OUT FROM AMERICA.

I SINCERELY URGE LOBBYSITS WHO WORK FOR THE WELFARE AND HEALTH OF INDIAN ORIGIN INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN AMERICA TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

All the proof is there.

1) BS stories that engage in defamtion. Stories ranging from sexual encounters, to link ups, to even commenting about lifestyles.

2) Blackmailing heros, exhbitors, and distributors for cash for a positive review

3) Using threats when trying to acheieve something (extortion).

Not only everything above, HE HAS SHAPED THE MINDS OF PEOPLE READING THAT BS WEBSITE FOR 10 YEARS. THE WAY THEY THINK etc.

A FCUKING CASTE FANATIC WHO DRAGS CASTE INTO EVERY ISSUE.

A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.

VEEDI THO PATU VARIKI REVIEWS RASE SANASI SRIRI... A BASTARD OPERATING IN INDIA.

SRISRI DWARE ANI BLACKMAILS JARGANYI. ANDARKI CHEPPEVADU SRIRI THAT VENKAT IS IN AMERICAN NUVVU VARNI EMI PIKALEVU ANI.

there is not a sinlge faction of the TFI that does not like this Faggot. EVERYONE SHOULD UNFIY TO SHUT THUS BS WEBSITE DOWN.

VENKAT REDDY NEEDS TO BE HUNG, AND KILLED FOR ALL HIS SINS.

PSY-CHO KAKAPOTHE ROJU ILLANTI DARIDRAM AYNA RESPONSES ISTHARU.

HIS WEBSITE HIS HOSTED BY A VERY POPULAR SERVER.

IF ONE CONTACTS THE COMPANY HOSTING BSANDHRA.COM AND EXPLAIN WHATS HAPPENING... I AM DAMN SURE IT WILL BE REMOVED.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen all those videos. The media is very stupid. They don't know how to report details, or facts.

It always seems like the knowledge they have on any issue is not developed. It seems like a race as to who ever can broadcast first.

They should have gone beyond, the boothulu, and gossip and also talked about the blackmail, arrogance of Venkat Reddy, and the elements of caste.

In any case I'm happy that BS ANDHRA is being highlighted. nut the depth of reporting still has not reached the standards of Lets say 60 mins on CBS.

Since Govt is handicapped about burning issues such Telngana. The least they could do is vedene irraga teiali.

prathi dhaaniki Govt. meedha aadharapadatam waste mama....mana fans evarikanna kanapadithe...gettiga coating ivvali vaadiki..matter set ayyifothadiuat8x.gif

I want to say Shivaji is amazing.

He talked in a a very convincing manner.

He got everything that needed to be said out.

WHY DONT OTHER TELUGU HEROS ALSO JOIN IN?

Mahi indiriectly commented on g andhra in the past on twitter, and same with allu sirish.

WHERE ARE SO CO CALLED BIGSHOT?

THEY ALL HATE BSANDHRA.COM AS WELL. EVERY SINGLE ON OF THEM... WHERE ARE THEY?

I've seen all those videos. The media is very stupid. They don't know how to report details, or facts.

It always seems like the knowledge they have on any issue is not developed. It seems like a race as to who ever can broadcast first.

They should have gone beyond, the boothulu, and gossip and also talked about the blackmail, arrogance of Venkat Reddy, and the elements of caste.

In any case I'm happy that BS ANDHRA is being highlighted. nut the depth of reporting still has not reached the standards of Lets say 60 mins on CBS.

Media lo competition Ramke...Majority of them dont have trained journalists...Every Tom, Dick and Harry can become a Journalist these days..

Going away from this topic right now the thing that really frustrates me more than BS telangana... is Jagan Bro's state of being right now.

People have seen through him.

They have accepted that he is corrupt.

People have started to say that Congress said nothing bad about YSR, but you yourself are hiding behind him.

People have called Jagan very immature.

THE TABLES OF TURNED... IF ONE CONSIDERS THE SUPPORT HIS FATHER HAD... AND CONTRASTS IT TO WHAT JAGAN IS TODAY... ITS QUITE A REVERSAL.

I HAVE SYMPATHY FOR JAGAN.

BUT WHY DON'T PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM FOR ATTACKING SONIA?

have we reached a state where people hate jagan more than sonia?

I used to hate YSR and co as well. BUT TO SEE SONIA FALL WOULD BE SUPERB.

I could bear jagan as CM if Sonia fell.

Going away from this topic right now the thing that really frustrates me more than BS telangana... is Jagan Bro's state of being right now.

People have seen through him.

They have accepted that he is corrupt.

People have started to say that Congress said nothing bad about YSR, but you yourself are hiding behind him.

People have called Jagan very immature.

THE TABLES OF TURNED... IF ONE CONSIDERS THE SUPPORT HIS FATHER HAD... AND CONTRASTS IT TO WHAT JAGAN IS TODAY... ITS QUITE A REVERSAL.

I HAVE SYMPATHY FOR JAGAN.

BUT WHY DON'T PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM FOR ATTACKING SONIA?

have we reached a state where people hate jagan more than sonia?

I used to hate YSR and co as well. BUT TO SEE SONIA FALL WOULD BE SUPERB.

I could bear jagan as CM if Sonia fell.

zko94y.gif

Media lo competition Ramke...Majority of them dont have trained journalists...Every Tom, Dick and Harry can become a Journalist these days..

as you said its competition to release details first. its so sad. I've seen tv9 broadcasts where the numbers one day, were different from numbers the previous day. Even without all the info they broadcast crap.

Yes, journalism has hit all time lows.

In a way BS.ANDHRA.com resembles tv9 lol.

In any case I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE REMOVAL OF BSANDHRA.COM AND THE JAILING OF VENKAT REDDY.

Those are more important to me than the media right now.

Kondi gaadu mana bejaawada batchey ki doraakaali,aadii doola mottam therchesthaaru uat8x.gif

I've noticed that caste feelings are very strong in VJA.

Like ridiculously strong.

Someone was telling me, that when growing up, if there teacher was the same caste as them, they would get extra points/benefits in school.

what bs is that lol

Congress is dangerous for the country,Jaggu is dangerous for the state uat8x.gif

but in there struggle there is only one real victor. both can't win. both can't lose.

Yes i know its state vs. national... but still...

I could bare jagan in the state...

I mean really beyond corruption he has done nothing too bad...

Answer this: who do you hate more: YSR/Jagan or Sonia/"real" congress?

1. Sonia is a Foreigner...No.1 corrupt ...Agent of KGB...Shame on COngress and on India to be still ruled by a foreigner.

2. Being a Politician's son doesn't qualify one to be a Politician...That fellaw Jagan is corrupt even before he is into active politics..what education qualifications does that fellaw have, what Character does he have...With none of positive attributes, How can you expect to see a Better India under these idiotic politicians Ramakoti.11vmglf.gif

1. Sonia is a Foreigner...No.1 corrupt ...Agent of KGB...Shame on COngress and on India to be still ruled by a foreigner.

2. Being a Politician's son doesn't qualify one to be a Politician...That fellaw Jagan is corrupt even before he is into active politics..what education qualifications does that fellaw have, what Character does he have...With none of positive attributes, How can you expect a see a Better India under these idiotic politicians Ramakoti.11vmglf.gif

we can't bro. they are both very deficient. hell even ghandi the old dude had no clue how to organize/run a country. he just brought on independence.

YET STILL.. given then there was no choice but to have One of them... I'd love to have jagan over sonia.

Sonia is a scumbag. Her removal would be like lifting iron bars off every citizen in India. people can become what ever they wanted to be.

Sonia is far more powerful than Jagan. Jagan if worst comes to worst can eventually be stopped. But getting rid of Sonia should be the main goal.

He has killed 100's of innocent TDP cadre uat8x.gif

yes he is a devil. yes he has killed. yes he has eaten money. he has done things humans don't do...

but in comparison to sonia's sins/legacy of sins... jagan is nothing but a small ant.

Jagan is not a dictator like YSR. If he did not die, he would have never been removed from power.

Jagan is not like that. He has limitations as we've been seeing.

I could bear Jagan as CM for 12 years.. if that meant the removal of Sonia.

. hell even ghandi the old dude had no clue how to organize/run a country. he just brought on independence.

Its a widely mistaken notion Ramke..Majority of today's youngsters dont have any historical sense to understand Gandhi in the right perspective. Had his Vision for India been implemented, we would have had a far far Better India..

Archived