HOW WORLD BANK DICTATES INDIAN POLICIES? -

chsrk

Good videos. We should be careful with this white axx fucxers.

Africa has lot of potential. India should concentrate more for business growth.

Yes brother..more than that be doubly careful with Brown axx fucxers..who are acting as agents to these powers..

Very good videos. Thanks for sharing them chsrk garu. "Do we need to study about the western economies". How much of business schools and financial institutions in India are teaching about our nation. Do they have any session or open houses conducted to discuss about strategies to develop without depending on foreign lending houses?

Perhaps they always show the history of India before globalization and after globalization in others words.

Very good videos. Thanks for sharing them chsrk garu. "Do we need to study about the western economies". How much of business schools and financial institutions in India are teaching about our nation. Do they have any session or open houses conducted to discuss about strategies to develop without depending on foreign lending houses?

Perhaps they always show the history of India before globalization and after globalization in others words.

Thank Q Jagannatham maaia...Most of the times these videos dont come in the mainstream media, for their interests lie else where...I will post one more if you really want to watch it..

Thank Q Jagannatham maaia...Most of the times these videos dont come in the mainstream media, for their interests lie else where...I will post one more if you really want to watch it..

Sure. tapakunda. I like these videos which are the true reflection of our society and nation which we will not get to see though the biased media. In fact, there was one video about the fractal mathematics in Nandamuri fans db video section posted by you. More than the subject I have enjoyed the perception that lead to innovation.

Archived