7-year-old raped in Panipat

aiyna ee theddulo manam kulaasa kaburlu seppukunte..sakram maaia manalni dibaar sesifaara nokkuthaadu....fadha fakka thedduloki...33crpkx.gif

illu kaali okadu edustunte... cig kalchukoniki lighter adigatanta inkodu.. ala undi mana disco.. chalo babau mama thread :peepwall:

illu kaali okadu edustunte... cig kalchukoniki lighter adigatanta inkodu.. ala undi mana disco.. chalo babau mama thread :peepwall:

ninnane oka adbhuthamaina siddantham spuranaki vachchindhi maaia...frapanchakam lo ee franiki emanna ayyina dhaani taluku prathi spandanalu manalo kaluguthaayi....in many cases we dont realize it..That is how we are inter-connected with this Universe..We all share a symbiotic relationship with each other... :peepwall:

1 comment ...

india is becoming a dangerous place for women. Criminals have no fear of law, or is there any law at all?i feel ashamed to call myself in india. here i very often listen that india gives no security to women so women from foreign countries are scared to travel alone in india. Thank god i left india for good ...... CANADA citizen

This shiit can (and will) happen anywhere in the world my friend. Sick minds are there everywhere ... I'm sure you heard about this story ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austrian-locked-up-daughter-for-24-years-and-fathered-seven-children-with-her-816632.html

ninnane oka adbhuthamaina siddantham spuranaki vachchindhi maaia...frapanchakam lo ee franiki emanna ayyina dhaani taluku prathi spandanalu manalo kaluguthaayi....in many cases we dont realize it..That is how we are inter-connected with this Universe..We all share a symbiotic relationship with each other... :peepwall:

goodpost.gif .. it happens with plants and animals also ani kooda chadiva ..

goodpost.gif .. it happens with plants and animals also ani kooda chadiva ..

manaki plants ki animals ki theda enti maaia..manam kusintha advanced anthe...but we are also part of this system kadhaa.. :rolleyes: it also happens with humans..

sunil.cry.gif

Archived