‘Brain surgery' during Harappan civilisation?

Gunner

Mana population ki , mana avasaralu teerchukovadanike dikku ledhu........it sounds like a family who is trying hard to meet the ends is dreaming of a vacation in switzerland.......25jyqes.gif

switzerland ee kaadhu chandramandaalaniki kooda potham...ee corrupt politicians ni pakkaki tosese chaitanyam manalo vachchina naadu... :shakehands:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want to see also the present...See the best of Indians in every sphere of activity...Lots of IT professionals, scientists, doctors here are Indians...We are also expanding business empires..Lakshmi mittal taking over Arcelor steels in US is one good example... :shakehands:

LOL cherry picking and confirmation bias. How do you explain the millions of Indians under poverty, when our neighbor China is doing lot better ? We are not even good enough to dream of comparing with the first world, in terms of poverty.

Sorry typo in my quoting posted. I meant its 'our' stupidness, not your. Apologies.

Plain words are unimpressive. Heard these boring comments from Indians upteem number of times. Please show in actions, people lift the millions of Indians out of poverty, please provide basic amenities to all the 1.2 billion Indians and then, we will take your comments seriously. Otherwise, I'm laughing them off, as empty remarks.

Just because it is not showing up on the surface doesn't mean things are not happening... :shakehands: Ofcourse we had our countless problems...But still we are proceeding forward..and a lot more needs to be done too...I am not denying it too.. :shakehands:

dream ....dream .......and dream.........i guess people are following just the first part of what abdul kalam has said and forgot the other part "work hard to acheive the dream" as the first part of it is easier than the second one.

DRDO, ISRO ni kindal chesi, Abdul Kalam ni quote sesthava :hitwithrock:

dream ....dream .......and dream.........i guess people are following just the first part of what abdul kalam has said and forgot the other part "work hard to acheive the dream" as the first part of it is easier than the second one.

Yea manollaku aa dreaming ee baga telusu. Mana desastulu bratikede dreams lo banana_dance1.gif

LOL cherry picking and confirmation bias. How do you explain the millions of Indians under poverty, when our neighbor China is doing lot better ? We are not even good enough to dream of comparing with the first world, in terms of poverty.

Do you know about the Internal conditions of China..Could you please let me know about it.. :shakehands:

Just because it is not showing up on the surface doesn't mean things are not happening... :shakehands: Ofcourse we had our countless problems...But still we are proceeding forward..and a lot more needs to be done too...I am not denying it too.. :shakehands:

Empty remarks again. Even an sub-Saharan African country like Somalia can give the highlighted reason and claim that the future is theirs. If lot needs to be done, lets work towards doing it, lets not be stooped in self-arrogance and delusion.

The Best of battles are first won in the mind KOK maaia...then they are seen practically afterwards...Dreaming ki Confidence ki theda telvanollam kaadhu KOK maaia... :poke:

Confidence only causes us to think that we can do better in the future, arrogance causes us to think that we are special, our past was glorious, we are superpower in the making etc. There is lot of difference between both

Confidence only causes us to think that we can do better in the future, arrogance causes us to think that we are special, our past was glorious, we are superpower in the making etc. There is lot of difference between both

Arrogance ki Ignorance ki Confidence ki Delusion ki theda spastanga telusu KOK baa... :poke:

etta avunoo..etta kaadho nuvve seppi punyam kattuko bezawaada uncle....nee prasnalaki maa samadhaanalu enduku... :hitwithrock:

meeku cheppe anthatodini kaadhu chsrk vuncle ......but general rule of thumb ....development ante per capita income, GDP growth rate, living conditions, social net for the people, basic sciences lo advances including medicine and material science ....... ivanni development of a country ki meter gauge lantivi....ivi kakunda corruption index ...ani inka chaala vunnayi. veetilo edhi teesukunna manam ekkada vunnamo meere cheppandi.

Arrogance ki Ignorance ki Confidence ki Delusion ki theda spastanga telusu KOK baa... :poke:

Yea migita Indians ki kuda teliste better. Appudu kani desam reality loki radu. Otherwise, it will be another deluded country, living in its empty claims that we are superpower, our past is glorious, we are spiritual powerhouse and bull shit like that, like rest of Islamic nations shakehands.gif

meeku cheppe anthatodini kaadhu chsrk vuncle ......but general rule of thumb ....development ante per capita income, GDP growth rate, living conditions, social net for the people, basic sciences lo advances including medicine and material science ....... ivanni development of a country ki meter gauge lantivi....ivi kakunda corruption index ...ani inka chaala vunnayi. veetilo edhi teesukunna manam ekkada vunnamo meere cheppandi.

Single word lo summarize cheyyalante HDI ( Human Development Index).

I dont deny what you are saying...I dont deny we are not in the Top today..But that is no reason to lose hope..Gatham lo oka saari Top country ga unnaam ante..bavishyattulo kooda undagalamu ani charitra kaliginche aasavaadham....Present trends are showing good signs too..Few Good leaderships in india...We will take off ani naa uddesam maaia...anthakanna emi ledhu... :shakehands:

I dont deny what you are saying...I dont deny we are not in the Top today..But that is no reason to lose hope..Gatham lo oka saari Top country ga unnaam ante..bavishyattulo kooda undagalamu ani charitra kaliginche aasavaadham....Present trends are showing good signs too..Few Good leaderships in india...We will take off ani naa uddesam maaia...anthakanna emi ledhu... :shakehands:

idhi comedy ante ........few good leaderships ante ...mana rahul gndhi..baba ramdev type aa lekapothey jagan.....KCR type aa .....assala vellantha vunte few good leaders ni raanistharaa anta?

Archived