Pease dont leave me now

Lover Boy

Please__don__t_leave_me_now___by_bstwi.jpg

An emotion which I don’t want to omit from a long time came out now. I really don’t want to write this in my blog as my blog is really not the right place for it. The situations I am witnessing each day drove me and I was just left with no other option but to omit all my emotions. I really don’t mean to hurt or blame a soul. I just want to make people aware of a sensitive problem, Love. This might look ridicule to the elderly people who read this. But I tell you with sheer confidence that this is not less than a problem like any other disease. May be it is a disorder of mental ability. Anyway this article is not for the people who think that all these emotions are just an overreaction of youth. It’s for the people who everyday living their lives with the emotion.

When we meet any person in this damn world, we don’t expect that one day this person is going to rule our life. At some point we realize that this unknown X who entered our life most recently is more important than anybody else in the life. We obviously start dreaming a wonderful and colorful life thereafter. We share feelings. We care for them. Both of these souls believe that god has sent them here for this reason only. Feels like mother, feels like friend and feels like everything.

After being spent a long period of time, we cannot live apart. Everything planned for our dream future. The only thing left in our life is the execution of our plans and dreams. So now we are in the battle field or in wild forest. We are fully aware that one day we have to face this battle to enter into our dream land. But the only problem till now this battle is in our thoughts now physically before us. Facing it is not that much easy, I agree. Here I want to make it clear that this sour battle lasts for a maximum of 1 or 2 years. If we successfully pass through this phase there awaiting a beautiful sweet dream land which offers us the eternity for a least of 40 years. This long period is more than enough for refreshing us from all the problems we face.

The problem begins in facing the battle. People give up the battle even before they face it. They start controlling feelings and emotions. They react weird for everything. They speak and act rude. They feel that this help the other to come out of the emotion. I want to clear that this won’t help at all. Not all can take and handle, after being years in the same emotions. We are not sages to observe the emotion with equal respect. After all we are human beings. We live for the relations and emotions. If we really take things simply like that there is no point living in the same relation for years. People who can’t take the battle just believe in your partner who cared for you all these years, who is ready to do anything for you. Don’t simply leave them. Don’t simply call for a break up. There are sensitive souls who can’t bear this. Just give the support and together face the problem. Solve your problem. Don’t simply let them down in their lives. I beg all the people with my humble heart. You save trees. You save animals. You respect all the people around you then why you hurt your own lovable souls. Don’t do it. Just be together and fight together for your own life.

Wise people may say that this is the problem of sensitive people and they have to face it. We know that straight trees cut down first. We cannot do anything because till the date we feel proud being straight. We don’t know that being good and sensitive is a big sin.

Courtesy : Others

Archived