TDP

minion

I'm going to post something interesting ... unedited ... 

Had an interesting talk with an acquaintance. 

TDP cannot play this game anymore ... its a lost cause. 

When I heard that Ravi's family is looking at bjp for protection (they haven't joined yet) ... I know, its a lost cause ... I hope you know what P Ravindra and his father stood for ... 

I hope you understand what it means to see Ravi' family to seek shelter (they never did before) ... to be honest, I don't think you do ... 

TDP and CBN had many opportunities the last 5 years ... they squandered ... 

I don't want to be one of those who puts CBN down ... I respect him too much ... 

Enough is enough ... find shelter ... wherever you can ... 

I cannot, in good conscience support bjp in any form (after seeing what they did the last 5 years) ... 

So, I'm signing out ... 

Good Luck!

Always TDP!!!

3 hours ago, minion said:

When I heard that Ravi's family is looking at bjp for protection (they haven't joined yet) ... I know, its a lost cause ... I hope you know what P Ravindra and his father stood for ... 

I hope you understand what it means to see Ravi' family to seek shelter (they never did before) ... to be honest, I don't think you do ... 

I don't want to be one of those who puts CBN down ... I respect him too much ... 

I cannot, in good conscience support bjp in any form (after seeing what they did the last 5 years) ... 

So, I'm signing out ... 

Good Luck!

Always TDP!!!

antha emotional avvakkarla bro.. family pothe manake manchidi.. extra baggage gang present situation lo ..   sunithamma varake vallu useful .. varasulu piccha lite...   dabbu una some new family ki chance ivvochu.. pray cheyandi god ki vallu vellali ani 

janalu visigipoyi unnaru e family packages chusi

Just now, minion said:

I'm sure they are ... just like kcr family in TG ... 

assembly constituency level leader ki state leader ki difference untundi bro..  hope u understand it..   terms and conditions galli ki okati untai highway meda vere untai. 

7 hours ago, minion said:

So, I'm signing out ... 

Good Luck!

Always TDP!!!

Parital vallani two constituencies ki incharge chesaru recent ATP visit lo, inka vellipotaru ani deni gurinchi matladtunanro teliyadu

12 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Parital vallani two constituencies ki incharge chesaru recent ATP visit lo, inka vellipotaru ani deni gurinchi matladtunanro teliyadu

incharges mean nothing (esp when in opposition) ... I hope P family doesn't leave. 

Archived