Good going..... cbn

1 hour ago, AbbaiG said:

All MLA contenstants ki 8hr shifts lo 3 teams ni arrange cheyyamani orders vellai. 

Nest cameras try cheyyachhemo... at least during nights... internet connection vundi subscription theesukonte .....records every motion.... battery operated kooda... just plugin somewhere close to door...

4 minutes ago, Rtn said:

You do know we won last time with 2-3% Margin. That is with PK and Modi.  

For this round NO Modi, NO PK  and a Stronger Jagan with Funds + EC 

The only thing we had going was Development Works being done by CBN.

But if you think the majority of Voters Care for development of State,  you are mistaken. 

The faith in our so-called democracy should be minimal at best...

Agree brother but one fact is that Jagan's percentage is due to the fact that kadapa and few other rayalaseema lo one sided ga padataayi. So obvious ga percentage yekkuve vastadhi.  So  we cant base on % difference. Plus BJP ki padina votes lo 95% TDP vi. But not the same case for BJP. MP votes ki may be true avochu......but state elections lo BJP votes to TDP are negligible.

3 minutes ago, phani2 said:

Agree brother but one fact is that Jagan's percentage is due to the fact that kadapa and few other rayalaseema lo one sided ga padataayi. So obvious ga percentage yekkuve vastadhi.  So  we cant base on % difference. Plus BJP ki padina votes lo 95% TDP vi. But not the same case for BJP. MP votes ki may be true avochu......but state elections lo BJP votes to TDP are negligible.

2% diff logic is not fair imo, అందులో bjp పోటీ చేసినవి kalipara...? ఇప్పుడు వచ్చే results వి compare chesthe fair ga vuntadi.. 

17 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

Nest cameras try cheyyachhemo... at least during nights... internet connection vundi subscription theesukonte .....records every motion.... battery operated kooda... just plugin somewhere close to door...

good idea.

4 minutes ago, phani2 said:

You are right about %.

1. From my understanding Under-Privileged have concluded that they will get freebies regardless of TDP or YCP. They are over smart.

2. Hard to believe Kappu Community will vote twice consecutively for TDP. They might to a certain extent but not like last time.

3. Most Communities outside of Krishna/ Guntur have shown only minimal enthusiasm for Amaravathi Development.

4. Though CBN is a gem of a Hard Worker, most sitting MLA's are not up to the mark as their leader.

The list can go on...but let's be hopeful for the best...

Regardless of who wins , Our society as a whole is in BIG BIG Trouble in terms of community.

4 minutes ago, Rtn said:

3. Most Communities outside of Krishna/ Guntur have shown only minimal enthusiasm for Amaravathi Development.

This is something I need to think about. 

I haven't particularly seen any -ve sentiment from other parts of AP ... again, its personal experience and anecdotal ... nothing is concrete. But, everything is about peddling your own view ... 

Ofcourse, everyone wants to see their backyard to be the next Manhattan. TDP govt chose Amaravati ... and I'll go with that ... even though I have nothing there.

22 minutes ago, Rtn said:

You are right about %.

1. From my understanding Under-Privileged have concluded that they will get freebies regardless of TDP or YCP. They are over smart.

2. Hard to believe Kappu Community will vote twice consecutively for TDP. They might to a certain extent but not like last time.

4. Though CBN is a gem of a Hard Worker, most sitting MLA's are not up to the mark as their leader.

Regardless of who wins , Our society as a whole is in BIG BIG Trouble in terms of community.

evaru vallo kasta cheptara......personal gain avvalekapotunnam ane vallu tappitey

1 hour ago, minion said:

I know where your heart belongs ... you know that.

if we win ... lets have a party ... like to go to vegas or cruise with you guys ... that'll be a blast :) 

If nothing else ... let's have a drink together online to celebrate camaraderie 

sure bro. atleast ippudaina oka matta sepparu. ade 10k. meeru raleigh lo untaru ga. ee month ending vosthunna. ping sestha. :D

26 minutes ago, minion said:

This is something I need to think about. 

I haven't particularly seen any -ve sentiment from other parts of AP ... again, its personal experience and anecdotal ... nothing is concrete. But, everything is about peddling your own view ... 

Ofcourse, everyone wants to see their backyard to be the next Manhattan. TDP govt chose Amaravati ... and I'll go with that ... even though I have nothing there.

It is not that they have a negative opinion about Amaravati ... It is that they don't care enough about it. The reason could be it is not close to completion, so it is hard to be excited.

But I'm hopeful for CBN but with very cautious about the outcome. 

10 minutes ago, Rtn said:

It is not that they have a negative opinion about Amaravati ... It is that they don't care enough about it. The reason could be it is not close to completion, so it is hard to be excited.

But I'm hopeful for CBN but with very cautious about the outcome.

Understood :shakehands:

10 hours ago, Rtn said:

You are right about %.

Brother Rtn

As you said only Krishna and Guntur will satisfy with Amaravati development. But TDP government's development programme is not just Amaravati development.

As Amaravati development is taking care of Krishna and Guntur, there are other Proud developmental programmes also TDP government did which can take care of certain other districts. Then come to Welfare schemes which can take of some sections of people across the State(all districts).

Hope I answered you.

Archived