TDP lo join ayyenduku

HarshaNTR

last 20 yrs nundi pani chese janalu lera?! topic divert avutundemo malli lokesh ante. coming back to the point Jayaprada is nothing more than a bimbo. avasarama party ki?

Ok, I won't respond to your Lokesh comment here then.

aame bimbo ayithe NTR enduku cherchukunnadu party loki? Ippudu party loki vacchi kullabodusthunda ante, I have no idea what she can do. Like I said in my original post, I was not endorsing her coming back, I was responding to somebody else' comment on CBN and Jayaprada relationship. You somehow derived giving party ticket to her from my comment.

Ok, I won't respond to your Lokesh comment here then.

aame bimbo ayithe NTR enduku cherchukunnadu party loki? Ippudu party loki vacchi kullabodusthunda ante, I have no idea what she can do. Like I said in my original post, I was not endorsing her coming back, I was responding to somebody else' comment on CBN and Jayaprada relationship. You somehow derived giving party ticket to her from my comment.

cinefield nunchi vachindane mamakaram tho NTR aameni party lo cherchukunnadu. he has shown that goodwill many times eventhough it is not reciprocated mostly.

ika cbn jayaprada relationship gurinchi comment antava, adi annavalla vignatha ke vadilesthunna. I don't think cbn has that trait in him eventhough jayaprada has it in her.

Archived