Great andhra ni rap aduthunnadu..

Kiran

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's my Cousin who's extremely agitated with this GA. Venkat Reddy Arikatla is a pure AHOLE who writes these news with so called wife Usha Chowdary. If i see him around i'll smack this REDDY down. We'll make sure GA goes down soon......

He's my Cousin who's extremely agitated with this GA. Venkat Reddy Arikatla is a pure AHOLE who writes these news with so called wife Usha Chowdary. If i see him around i'll smack this REDDY down. We'll make sure GA goes down soon......

GREAT WRK MAMA..AA EDAVA NAKOO..GADIKI MANCHIGA BUDDI CHEPTHUNNARU..(yourock)(yourock)

Arikatla Venkat Reddy, the chief editor of GreatAndhra.com, who has no news bureau, no staff journalists,no ethics, no credibility, is like a human fecal eating xxx(sorry pigs)>>

(rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    (rofl)    

Kummandi Kummandi na kodukuni (rofl)

UllipayaDosa vaadu emi raasado choodandi vaadi gurunchi..

Riding high on the success of Saregamapa the production house is now producing another music based show Jhummandhi Nadam for ETV.According to grapevine, ETV is paying a whopping sum of Rs.2.5Lakhs per episode, a huge price for a TV Show !

Note:This is Onion Dosa exclusive Info.Don't be surprised if you see the same on Rogue Sites GreatAndhra.com & AndhraVilas.com within a short while !

UllipayaDosa vaadu emi raasado choodandi vaadi gurunchi..

Riding high on the success of Saregamapa the production house is now producing another music based show Jhummandhi Nadam for ETV.According to grapevine, ETV is paying a whopping sum of Rs.2.5Lakhs per episode, a huge price for a TV Show !

Note:This is Onion Dosa exclusive Info.Don't be surprised if you see the same on Rogue Sites GreatAndhra.com & AndhraVilas.com within a short while !

:D :D :D

Vadini tithatani site ledu....Edina dorikithe salu inka eti ekkada pedathadu......Alage inka vadi istam vachinatu negative gaa pracharam chesthadu......

Spy mama lanti vallu inka konthamandi kuda vadini torture petali ani naa korika.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

The beauty of this article is that Greatandhra.com's dumb xxx editor Copied and Pasted without even reading the spelling. This moron who does not understand the difference between "TELEGU" and "TELUGU" lifted the story from Indiaenews.com without changing the title which clearly shows how unfortunate we telugu people are to have such pathetic scumbags running telugu websites. With this post, he sunk to (already lowest) level of dignity.---->>>

:D :D :D

Now that all our readers have fallen into love with our beloved Greatandhra.com editor, Arikatla Venkat Reddy's genius, Einstein he is, showed his full talent this time by changing the title from

Apunkachoice.com's original title.

"Amitabh Bachchan upset with Ram Gopal Varma?"

TO

"Amitabh is not happy with Ram Gopal Varma!"

------------------>>>>

Nee yanks sacchipoothunna aaa captions soosi navvaleeka.............(balle)(balle)(balle)

Archived