CALLING RAGHU NFDB

Npower

Hi Raghu NFDB brother,

I am sorry, though i read your recent posts in politics section i cannot react on those though i am strongly fighting against T supporters before ADHURS release. Because ADHURS released & became superhit, i was busy on concentrating on the film's run & collections more than the T point. During this time DB lo nee ishtam vachinattuga postukunnav. But now i am back. Neevu choosaavo ledo teliyadu, andukani malli naa paatha posts loni matter ni ikkada vestunnanu. Avi chadivi, neevu open minded ayithe... aa points meeda naatho discuss cheyi.

Let's start.

First one is my answer to a Telengana friend. He was constantly sending me some PDF's & some other Pamphlets scanned images...by Telengana vidyavanthula forum, medhavula forum...etc..etc. All of them were with full of hatredness towards ANDHROLLU and addressing them as more cruel than NAZI'S.

Hi friend,(name censored)

I have been reading quite a few stories about telengana formation & the way they were denied development. I feel for them & i can imagine what is going in their hearts, but i don't think ANDHROLLU only are the reason for their backwardness. Telenganites are picturizing ANDHRULU like demons. More than britishers & any others...even Nazis... who killed lakhs of jews by keeping them in GAS CHAMBERS by closing all the doors. Ask your heart...do they deserve such cruel words ???

Agreed, they came to hyderabad & occupied many jobs... say 90% or more than it. But i can't see any wrong in that. In Saudi Arabia & Kuwait... indian employees are double than localites. It is common that a human runs where money comes. If he is capable & educated...he can get the job...else not. What Telengana people were doing while Andhrites were intruding in all the jobs of telengana ? Telenganites have men in them...they are not a complete woman community to sit & watch the developments with fear. Moreover... Telengana had some chief ministers & a prime minister also. Why KCR or some other like VH, KAKA, or KK never utilized the golden chance of a TELENGANA PRIME MINISTER AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS OF INDIA FOR TOTAL 5 YEARS.(LEAVE ABOUT CHIEF MINISTERS... IF U FEEL THEY RULED LIMITED PERIOD)

Now coming to the FAZAL ALI COMMISSION'S & many other Documents, treaties that were broken, yes i agree... violations happened & telenganites were denied there rights. But to remind u... in many places of this world such things happen. You don't know about KASHMIR, it has similar history like yours. It has many agreements before merging with Indian union, but all were violated. Actually their demand is rightful to give autonomy for them... should we agree ? If we agree with u...we have to agree with them also. Palestina & Israel's conflict also falls in same category. But one thing is sure. This is 21st century. Come out of treaties & agreements, now it is global village. Build your own career with your own efforts... no one will descriminate you by saying that you are TELENGANITE, MUSLIM, JEW or some other else. Did your company asked you from which region you came from...before it appointed you ? Does any treaty or agreement helped you in studying & doing courses & getting job in your company ? For me not... no treaty or no agreement helped me in any regard & i never have been given any special status for being from RAYALASEEMA...OR ANDHRA PRADESH.

Now talking about DAMS etc... The dams constructed in Andhra were done by British Govt....not by any andhrite. By the time Nizam was ruling you & he has done nothing of that sort. Even in Rayalaseema there are no such dams like DHAVALESWARAM.

Now coming to the funds utilized, schools, colleges ... etc..etc. If we go by statistics..yes indeed, we have to accept that telengana was denied proper treatment..so Rayalaseema and some other backward regions of Uttarandhra. But when i see positively... SEE I AM ELDER SON IN MY HOUSE, AFTER ME 3 BROTHERS & ONE SISTER IS THERE. IF I ACCOUNT FROM THE FIRST SLATE & CHOCOLATE THAT MY FATHER BOUGHT FOR ME.... ALL STATISTICS WILL SHOW MY YOUNGER BROTHERS & SISTER GOT MORE THAN ME. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN MY FATHER DOESN'T LOVE ME. HECCHU TAGGULU JARUGUTHOO VUNTAYI.

Instead of crying for each & everything on Andhrites... common let us have treaty or agreement now. What happened in 1952 & afterwards in those dark days... even my father don't know. No media was there then. Print media also was largely ineffective. But LET SOME TELENGANA PEDDAMANUSHULU COME FORWARD... ANDHRA & RAYALASEEMA PEDDA MANUSHULU ALSO MUST BE THERE. LET US HAVE A AGREEMENT IN EITHER TV9 STUDIO OR ANY OTHER TV STUDIO... PUT FORWARD YOUR RIGHTFUL DEMANDS... & GIVE 5 YEARS TIME... IF STILL THE RULERS DINT MEET YOUR DEMANDS... AFTER FIVE YEARS... ALL THOSE PEDDAMANUSHULU WILL COME AGAIN TO THAT TV STUDIO & WLL DECLARE ' T ' STATE FOR YOU. Do something on this lines. Now the media is most effective. It will be like watchdog for what happened between PEDDAMANUSHULU.

Always asking seperate state is not a solution for the problem. All areas were getting ruled by some individuals before. Even our KADAPA HAS A NAWAB. So, should i ask a seperate state ? Telengana not fell from sky. It is also a part of earth. It has to unify somewhere...so it got unified. History tells manythings about how INDIA itself formed. Many states merged into it forcefully. Even your HYDERABAD. So what, Now people have every facility to report any problem they face. Even a cat & mouse can walk into a TV studio to discuss their problem there. Why can't we ?

Sorry if i had hurt you, but i realised very brutal language is being used for Andhrites & Raylaseema people... for which i thought this much & told u all this. There is nothing between you & me... whatever & from wherever you are ... you are my friend. You always have a special place in my heart... irrespective of from which place you came.

Once again... sorry if i had hurt you by telling anything hard.

Bye n take care.

this was from simhadri_lion.

simhadri_lion, on 04 January 2010 - 11:49 PM, said:

Dear NPower , please see my comments below. I'm just trying to educate people on this issue, I'm not blindly supporting I have done lot of research.

even if it is seema, andhra or telangana every where it is for people. If 3-4 crores of people has a chance to develop by sepearating a state what is wrong in supporting? I am not against any region, I'm in USA if i'm against one region i don't have any right to work here or come here..

Let's say there is a family which has three children and parents completely neglected one of the child from last 50 years, and the child want to sepearate from last 50 years. If the child is Telangana, don't you support??

We are fighting for Telangana from last 50 years..TDP, PRP and congress all supported till last few days.. now when central govt took a positive decision , they started going back..

What did these seeandhra parties did when TDP and congress allied in elctions in 2004 and 2009?? why there was no samaikhyandhra at that time?? were they sleeping, wasn't this discussed in party meetings?? why they didn't oppose when this included in their party manifestos?

we cannot bring politics in to this issue as 90% of politicians in india are corrupt.. I strongly believe that sepearating telangana would resolve many issues especially like irrigation projects, educational, resource sharing etc..

If anyone needs more knowledge on this , I am ready to share..also I'm ready to listen and think if anyone can convince me why Telangana need to be continued in Andhra?

THIS WAS MY ANSWER TO HIM:

What you want to educate.... ONE SIDED ARGUMENTS ? EEE MADHYA TELENGANALO L.K.G KURRADU KOODA...50 YEARS OF STRUGGLE...1952 AGREEMENT ANTUNNADU. WHO TOLD THEM ALL THESE THINGS. WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM...THEY ARE ALSO SAME KIDS & STUDENTS LIKE THIS SIDE KIDS & STUDENTS. WHAT IS DIFFERENT IN THEM. TELENGANA IS NOT SOMALIA NA. SO WHY ALL THIS HUE & CRY ?

Coming to brothers part: See in my family we are 3 brothers & one sister.... we all feel for each other. And we are divided also due to some problems & also due to our jobs also. One is in chennai, one is in Saudi... two are in kadapa(divided) & sister is in Hyderabad. But all we meet for the Festivals & get togethers in one house...that is our main house in which our childhood happened. NOTE THAT WE ARE DIVIDED... BUT NOT THE HOUSE. Inti madhya Ye godaloo levu. There are no walls in our house to seperate each of us. Just think how heart breaking it would be to build walls in a house in which you & your brothers & sisters played together... & now as you grew... you are breaking that house into pieces ? Who gave you that right ? You & all Telengana vaadulu conveniently using this (seperating as brothers) for your cause. But for every coin... there are two faces... note that. You conveniently hiding the other face of the coin. You are just talking about seperating as brothers... but you are not talking about the structure... that is the house.

What... you are being neglected for 50 years. See, Telengana & Andhra are like savathi biddalu. If the two felt that they are brothers right from their beginning... then there is no problem. But one brother is always wants to seperate. For each & everything that goes to his other brother... he has complaints. From 1952 itself he has complaints. Within 3,4 years... he again wanted to seperate... and again in 1969. So, to be frankly... he never felt that he is the part of the family where if we lose something... we can get something. So, such brother needs serious treatment on his brain. Also the people who are brain washing him also must be removed from his side (KCR, Jayashankar type of people). Whatever family is family & it must be maintained...for the sake of all the people involved in that family. Nuvvu Okkadivi bayatiki vachi nee swartham kosam Illu mukkalu cheyyamante...cheyyataaniki idi cake kaadu.

Now coming to TDP, PRP & Congress. Yes, in this case i agree with you. All parties are playing with the sentiments of the people of telengana. But they never gazed the level of angriness on this side of Andhra Pradesh..if Telengana is given. Seemandhra people also are at fault in this case, they never raised serious concerns when these parties took T stand. Because they felt...all is happening for votes, so nothing is serious. But this type of thinking is not allowed in democracy. Whatever we said, we must stick to it.

That's why if we think ANDHRA PRADESH belongs to parties only... then TELENGANA must be given. But if it belongs to people... then they should respect the feelings of all sides. Stop telling again & again... PETTUBADI DAARULU etc..words...& solve the problems of Telengana in 5 years time frame... so the brother who wants to seperate as he feels he is neglected...must be given his due & need some special care to get back him into the family fold.

In the last i ask you one question.... answer me frankly. You say from 50 years you are facing problems... if anytime you were serious to solve your own problems, THE 50% OF PRESENT AGITATION FOR SEPERATE STATE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE DESIRED DEVELOPMENT & WOULD HAVE SOLVED YOU ALL THE PROBLEMS INCLUDING YOUR COMPLAINT OF NEGLIGENCE & ILL TREATMENT. Right or not ? You never did that. You never serious about your problems. Once someone starts telling all the problems due to the other brother...seperating is best... you starting to search the internets, wikipedia's, various books & statistics that how Telengana was given ill treatment all these days. How ridiculous this is...Cheta kaani valla panulu kaava ivi ?

You argue that your Chief ministers(from telengana) were not given due time to solve the problems. But Your own Telengana bidda was the PM of this country for full time ( 5 years ). Why your KAKA, OR KK, OR DS, OR DAMODAR OR KOMATI... never went to him to utilize their own Telengana bidda for the development for his & their own region ? WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? Answer me & entire Andhra Pradesh about this & take your Telengana.

Good work brother.Your patience is to be appreciated first and every point is worth reading.idi chadivi okka T - supporter aina manasu marchukuntadani asistunnanu.

Thanks Bro... :shakehands: me also trying for the same. Let us hope for the best. :flower:

ONE MORE REPLY FROM ME TO SIMHADRI_LIION:

My friend... let us accept everything that u said in above post for sake of argument. But please answer me few things... then i will support Telengana wholeheartedly.

1. Home Minister Chidambaram told few days ago that Tamilnadu cannot be divided as it is having 5000 years of strong history. Meeku ekkadaina...gundelo naina...kadupulonaina...leka dehamloni ye partlonaina koddiga ayina baadha kalugaleda... aaa statement vinnaka. Feel kaaleda meeru... are mana illu vidagoduthunnare...valladi maathram bhadramga vunchukontunnare ani.

2. Okka maata nijam... present Telengana lo naina... Seemandhra jillalalo naina eee issue ni saraina vidhamga evaroo address cheyatam ledu. Akkadi Naayakulu, Professors cheppedi meeru vintunnaru...ikkadi Nayakulu cheppedi memu vintunnam. For instance... Maa naayakulu Telengana ninaadam Rajakiya nirudyogula pani...akkadi prajalalo ledu ani antaaru. After watching so much Bands, Garjana's, people's reactions in TV i came to a conclusion that it is not true & really there is a sentiment in T people. Ade vidhamga... Mee nayakulu maati maatiki SAMAIKHYANDHRA vudyamam Pettubadi daruladi...ikkadi nayakulu levanettindi ani antaaru... adi meeru vintaru... ade correct ani ikkadikochi... aaa pettubadidarula gurinchi...valla families gurinchi... statistics sekarinchi raastaru. But let me tell u a fact... SAMAKHYANDHRA anedi voka vudyamam kaadu... adi voka FEELING. I am from Kadapa, Rayalaseema. During Samaikhyandhra vudyamam... a farmer in a small village near my town watching the developments in TV everyday & was feeling bad about the VIBHAJANA of Andhra Pradesh... One day with so much disappointed with developments he got Heart Attack & died... seeing his death his VADINA also died. One Riksha pullar in neighbouring Proddaturu...killed himself by cutting his throat. A student from proddaturu itself jumped into a river with the AAVEDANA of the division of the state. All these people i stated above have no PETTUBADI'S are any links with the so called PETTUBADI DAARULU. They have just feeling that we belong to a state called ANDHRA PRADESH... which capital is OUR HYDERABAD... with 294 Mla's and 42 Mp's with a tag of South India's biggest state. All this days they were feeling that every inch in this state belongs to us...all of us...& we are brothers of each other. So when this feeling got disturbed... their hearts also got disturbed. Many people died this side due to that only during Samaikhyandhra. They doesn't have any interests in Hyderabad instead only one feeling... CHAATI GUDDI GARVAMGA CHEPPUKUNE VALLAM....HYDERABAD MAA RAJADHANI ani.

3. I born in 1972... and many others after that dint knew about your 1952 treaty...Gentlemen's agreement or whatsoever. We born & brought up with the feeling that Andhra Pradesh is ours... & Hyderabad is our capital. Now what about that feeling. Believe me I never thought that much even about my own family & my problems... but thinking very much & feeling bad about the state division. My head nerves are beating like anything. I am totally frustated with the feeling itself that now we will be the smallest states below Karnataka & Tamilnadu. My heart burning that now we have to built a capital on par with Hyderabad... for which we were so proud all these days... & felt every inch of its like ours. How many years it will take...? I don't know even my SON'S SON also can see such type of city in Andhra or Rayalaseema. Please mind it that i have no stakes or interests apart from a proud feeling on hyderabad that it is my capital city.

4. Please don't tell always that anyone can come & live & do jobs...we will not do anything... we will offer red carpet welcome.... etc..etc. It sound always like... if i went to a friend or relatives or brother's home... he tells...don't feel shy, feel it like your home. How can i feel it when it is not my home anymore.

5. I agree that people in Telengana want Telengana & that's why so many suicides are happening & all other things. But respect our feelings also... don't tell always that communist words like pettubadi daarulu etc.. etc. Can't u see a common man reaction this side... mee naayakulu emi chepithe adi nammesthara.

6. At the last i still feel... The people of Telengana must understood that all the fight they are doing can be done also for DEVELOPMENT & for the eradication of the MAFIA u r telling by JOINING HANDS WITH THE PEOPLE OF ANDHRA & RAYALASEEMA. It will be greater force & give universal justice to complete Andhra Pradesh... not just Telengana.... But sadly, Telengana people are running behind some statistics & treaties...which were signed in some dark ages. Yes i tell that period as dark ages only. Because Media was not that effective those days & we all don't know about that...and even we don't know about the violations that happened. But the best solution is to start a VUDYAMAM to look into all those agreements now & COME FORWARD ALL THE RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE FROM ALL SIDES(GENTLEMEN) & GO TO A TV STUDIO... MAKE IT LIVE TRANSMISSION TO ENTIRE WORLD & BEFORE ENTIRE WORLD SIGN A TREATY. IN WHICH THEY SHOULD TAKE ALL THE UNFINISHED PROMISES OF TELENGANA INTO CONSIDERATION FIRST OF ALL ( I DON'T WANT TO MIX ALL OTHER PROBLEMS HERE... AS THE TELENGANA ISSUE IS BURNING NOW, FIRST WE MUST SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS ) & SHOULD FULFIL ALL THOSE PROMISES WITHIN 5 YEARS TIME FRAME. THE AGREEEMENT MUST BE SIGNED BY PM OF INDIA & CM OF ANDHRA PRADESH...STATING THAT IF THEY FAILED IN DOING SO IN THE GIVEN TIME FRAME...THE TELENGANA STATE WILL BE DECLARED.

T demand anedhi cong vallu istara ledha ane discussion meedha depend ayyedi........ :shakehands:

andhukani T demand correct or wrong ane discussion kanna cong istara ledha anedhi imp.

Okavela vaallu ichesthe meeru support chesestara. CBN ilanti vyuham panne irakaatamlo paddadu. Manaku vundalsindi asthamaanam Congress meeda vyathirekatha kaadu. Vishayam meeda avagaahana. Raaboye pramaadaanni munde pasigatti vyooham sidham chesukovadam. Ituvantivi cheyaka...antha congress meeda veseddamle ani koorchovadam valla...jaringindi ela vundi ante....

ATHADU CINEMALO MAHESH NU BRAHMI CHALLENGE CHESTADU CHOODANDI...KOTTU CHOODDAM..KOTTU CHOODDAM ANI. CHIVARIKI VOKKA GUDDU GUDDITHE...NAAYANAMMA KANABADUTHUNDI. ALAAGE...TELENGANA IVVANDI CHOOSTHAM, MUNDU MEE VYOOHAM CHEPPANDI...MUNDU MEERU TELCHANDI ANI PRATHI PRESS MEETLO SAWAAL CHEYABATTE... ITHANNI VILLAIN(SEEMANDHRALO) CHESEDDAMANI VALLU ARDHA RATHRI PRAKATANA ICHESARU. EDO IKKADI VIDHYARTHULU PORADABATTI SARIPOYINDI KAANI....OTHERWISE...T DECLARE AYI VUNTE...PUTTAGATHULU VUNDEVI KAAVU CBN KU SEEMANDHRALO...CONGRESS MAATHRAM BATIKI POYEDI...VAALLU ADAGABATTE..MEMU ICHAM ANI. INITIALGA KONTHA VYATHIREKATHA VACHINA...EDO VOKA VIDHAMGA SARDUKUPOYE CHAAKACHAKYAM CONGEEYULAKU VUNDI. CBN DAGGIRA EMI VUNDI...ATHI TELIVI THAPPA. :bigfight:

Npower mama..Sachchi poyina pamuni Karratho kottadam ante ede...aiyna maa arogyanni drustilo vunchukoni konni chinna postlu veyyi...

Ivi meekosam kaadule maama.... RAGHU NFDB gaari kosam. Aayana kooda ilanti mahaa bharatalu chala raasaaru eee madhya. Appudu nenu pakka sectionlo vundi concentrate cheyylekapoya. Anduke manamento kaastha choopiddamani...chinna prayathnam anthe... :howdy:

Ivi meekosam kaadule maama.... RAGHU NFDB gaari kosam. Aayana kooda ilanti mahaa bharatalu chala raasaaru eee madhya. Appudu nenu pakka sectionlo vundi concentrate cheyylekapoya. Anduke manamento kaastha choopiddamani...chinna prayathnam anthe... :howdy:

Andukochchinde neeke tippalu...Kothiki kung fu training ichchinattu vundi nee prayatnam...

Vachaara mahaanubhava...meekosame waiting. Randi...chadavandi...aanandinchandi...replylu ivvandi. (fight:

Enti anandichedi nuvvu rasindi telugoo, englisho tenglisho ardham kaka, question ento answer ento teliaka, papam maa simhadri lion ni entha confuse chesavo, post lu kuda manesinattu unnadu

Enti anandichedi nuvvu rasindi telugoo, englisho tenglisho ardham kaka, question ento answer ento teliaka, papam maa simhadri lion ni entha confuse chesavo, post lu kuda manesinattu unnadu

Oho ala vachavanna maata. Aadaleka maddela...sametha ituvanti vaarini choose vachindi kaabolu. Anyhow, nuvvu elagoo nenu adigina prathi daaniki reply ivvalevu kaani. Kaneesam vokka prashnaku samaadhanam ivvu chalu. Tarvatha choostam manam eee disco konasaagiddama vadda ani. Simhadri anne kaadu...nenadigina points ku mee KCR kooda toka mudavalsinde.

"Answer me frankly. You say from 50 years you are facing problems... if anytime you were serious to solve your own problems, THE 50% OF PRESENT AGITATION FOR SEPERATE STATE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE DESIRED DEVELOPMENT & WOULD HAVE SOLVED YOU ALL THE PROBLEMS INCLUDING YOUR COMPLAINT OF NEGLIGENCE & ILL TREATMENT. Right or not ? You never did that. You never serious about your problems. Once someone starts telling all the problems due to the other brother...seperating is best... you starting to search the internets, wikipedia's, various books & statistics that how Telengana was given ill treatment all these days. How ridiculous this is...Cheta kaani valla panulu kaava ivi ?

You argue that your Chief ministers(from telengana) were not given due time to solve the problems. But Your own Telengana bidda was the PM of this country for full time ( 5 years ). Why your KAKA, OR KK, OR DS, OR DAMODAR OR KOMATI... never went to him to utilize their own Telengana bidda for the development for his & their own region ? WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? "

Deeniki samaadhanam cheppu. Mee OU JAC ki gaani, KU JAC ki gaani...ika migatha professors, vidyavantula ku kaani evarikaina rammanu. Cheppamanu, yem...development kosam fights cheyakoodada...hunger strikes cheyakoodada...seperate avvadam kosame cheyyala. 50% annanu, kaani ippudu jaruguthunna daanilo 25% aandolana ayina meeru development kosam chesi vunte....eppudo baagupadevaaru. :hitwithrock:

Oho ala vachavanna maata. Aadaleka maddela...sametha ituvanti vaarini choose vachindi kaabolu. Anyhow, nuvvu elagoo nenu adigina prathi daaniki reply ivvalevu kaani. Kaneesam vokka prashnaku samaadhanam ivvu chalu. Tarvatha choostam manam eee disco konasaagiddama vadda ani. Simhadri anne kaadu...nenadigina points ku mee KCR kooda toka mudavalsinde.

"Answer me frankly. You say from 50 years you are facing problems... if anytime you were serious to solve your own problems, THE 50% OF PRESENT AGITATION FOR SEPERATE STATE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE DESIRED DEVELOPMENT & WOULD HAVE SOLVED YOU ALL THE PROBLEMS INCLUDING YOUR COMPLAINT OF NEGLIGENCE & ILL TREATMENT. Right or not ? You never did that. You never serious about your problems. Once someone starts telling all the problems due to the other brother...seperating is best... you starting to search the internets, wikipedia's, various books & statistics that how Telengana was given ill treatment all these days. How ridiculous this is...Cheta kaani valla panulu kaava ivi ?

You argue that your Chief ministers(from telengana) were not given due time to solve the problems. But Your own Telengana bidda was the PM of this country for full time ( 5 years ). Why your KAKA, OR KK, OR DS, OR DAMODAR OR KOMATI... never went to him to utilize their own Telengana bidda for the development for his & their own region ? WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? "

Deeniki samaadhanam cheppu. Mee OU JAC ki gaani, KU JAC ki gaani...ika migatha professors, vidyavantula ku kaani evarikaina rammanu. Cheppamanu, yem...development kosam fights cheyakoodada...hunger strikes cheyakoodada...seperate avvadam kosame cheyyala. 50% annanu, kaani ippudu jaruguthunna daanilo 25% aandolana ayina meeru development kosam chesi vunte....eppudo baagupadevaaru. :hitwithrock:

Endhanna nuvvemanna typing lo record holder va leka cut and paste chestunnava. Nee questions annitiki samadhanam cheputha kani okasari jai telangana anu brother chala chamma ga untadhi

"Enti brother neetho matladina koncham sepatlo samaikyavadaniki jump avvalani expect chesina nee amayakatvaniki navvalo edavalo teliyatledu. Mana opinions kalavakapothe lets agree to disagree anthekani pakkavadi bhavasvecchani (ee word correcto kado telidu) harinchadaniki prayanthichadam democratic values ki viruddham. "

IPPUDE PAKKA TOPICLO POSTAVU...IDI ENGLISHO..TELUGO...TENGLISHO...NAAKU ARDHAM KAAVATLA ? :thinking:

"Enti brother neetho matladina koncham sepatlo samaikyavadaniki jump avvalani expect chesina nee amayakatvaniki navvalo edavalo teliyatledu. Mana opinions kalavakapothe lets agree to disagree anthekani pakkavadi bhavasvecchani (ee word correcto kado telidu) harinchadaniki prayanthichadam democratic values ki viruddham. "

IPPUDE PAKKA TOPICLO POSTAVU...IDI ENGLISHO..TELUGO...TENGLISHO...NAAKU ARDHAM KAAVATLA ? :thinking:

Memante Tg gallam telugu sakkaga radhu neekem ayindi :hitwithrock:

Archived