Calling Telangana fans

kmc_vij

Hi friends,

I request to all fans to take the "movie stopping in telangana" issue a serious one....

Please those who are in telangana region, please see that there will be no obstruction for the movie in this region.

I strongly feel for every show , there will be least to least 30% fans i.e 90-100 hard core fans in the theater watching the movie.

So all these please try to convince the telangana agitators not to stop the movie , and if they not listen then we have to face them and fight for the movie...

All of us should see movie releases and runs smooth...

Formation of "TAPF" - "Telangna Adhurs Protection Force" is tooo good but this is not so easy as we all have our primary duties like studies and jobs...

Please guys its OUR movie , we have to fight for its smooth run ...

Note: There may be mega fans and also mahesh fans who try hard to stop movie under cover of "T"

Spread the word as fast as u can my friends. Fans from telengana are not many in this DB i think. One of them i think is SIMHADRI_LION. Simhadri mama, let us keep our internal differences & let us strive for the smooth run of the movie. Telengana may come or may not come... politicians will decide, but please spread the word that NTR has nothing to do with it.

If you start BOYCOTTING, We andhra pradesh people are sharing so many things... like Water...Power... & the taxes... etc. How can you boycott these things. How can we boycott if the similar situation arises here in Andhra or Rayalaseema. It is impossible Mams... let us behave like CIVILIZED PERSONS. Not the people who are ignorant like the one in STONE AGE.

inthaki telangana anni areas lo unda release ? please confirm it

Mama oka area lo relase ayyi some areas no relase ane option vundadu,

as piracy will affect a lot...

overseas ki prints dispact ayyayi ante no more further stop of release...

Archived