I am suspecting an intelligent sketch by CBN

Ruler

YES !! CBN has master brain and he is using it to the full extent. errabilli is my relative and he told us the same thing. I do not understand how Lagadapati can become CM(If seperated?). If seperated congress won't get even a single seat in AP.Meanwhile, we have to play a safe game. Coz, it was not we,who went in favour of Telegana. Sonia is in big trouble. Blame won't come on us. Under these circumstances leaders like CBN should supprot both the regoins, otherwise TDP will be vanished from the AP political Map. Hats off to CBN. Keep continue the good work. Congress people are worried after the Greater elections.

CBN haters please make a note of this : with his brain CBN could be able to won 45 seats in GHMC elections.6 moths back we won only one 1 seat in the twin cities. Do not under estimate CBN. In my family there are hard core Sonia fans. Now they are criticizing Sonia but not CBN. This is the same case every where.

YES !! CBN has master brain and he is using it to the full extent. errabilli is my relative and he told us the same thing. I do not understand how Lagadapati can become CM(If seperated?). If seperated congress won't get even a single seat in AP.Meanwhile, we have to play a safe game. Coz, it was not we,who went in favour of Telegana. Sonia is in big trouble. Blame won't come on us. Under these circumstances leaders like CBN should supprot both the regoins, otherwise TDP will be vanished from the AP political Map. Hats off to CBN. Keep continue the good work. Congress people are worried after the Greater elections.

CBN haters please make a note of this : with his brain CBN could be able to won 45 seats in GHMC elections.6 moths back we won only one 1 seat in the twin cities. Do not under estimate CBN. In my family there are hard core Sonia fans. Now they are criticizing Sonia but not CBN. This is the same case every where.

Awesome!! Jai CBN

CBN has a mysterious Mind. Ayana Manasulo emundho evariki thelidhu. Kani Ayana Odipoye paristhithi aithe ledhu. he Is a great leader

aapandi swamy mee bhajana.oh anta game play cheyagaligevaadu 2k4 lo enduku party ni gelipinchalekapoyadu? k 2k4 wave anukondam 2k9 lo enduku gelipinchalekapoyadu.last 25yrs ga vunna TDP agenda ni change cesesi 2k9 lo telangana ki support antam enduku tarvata silent ga vundatam enduku.ade first nunde united andhra ani vunte ippudu opposite candidates CBN ni point out cese anta scene vundedi kaadu.

Archived