2019 election data

venkatjampani

I am working on a project aimed at offering a detailed and nuanced analysis of the 2019 elections. My goal is to develop an interactive interface that allows users to explore the election results on a mandal-wise basis, including detailed information on vote counts for each party across mandals. This tool aims to provide insightful analysis into voting patterns, party performance, and regional political dynamics, contributing to academic research, policy formulation, and strategic planning for future elections.

24 minutes ago, venkatjampani said:

I am working on a project aimed at offering a detailed and nuanced analysis of the 2019 elections. My goal is to develop an interactive interface that allows users to explore the election results on a mandal-wise basis, including detailed information on vote counts for each party across mandals. This tool aims to provide insightful analysis into voting patterns, party performance, and regional political dynamics, contributing to academic research, policy formulation, and strategic planning for future elections.

Good luck uncle…👍

3 minutes ago, roger7 said:

election commission of india.. official website

Andulo booth level/ village level. Gender/ community based teliduga. Just no of rounds and votes polled for candidates untai

election commission of india will provide the following data..

1.Number of electorals

2.Polled votes 

3.Votes secured by each candidate-roundwise also

4.majorities by exact number forfeited deposits and win margin...

5. Mandalwise booth wise data will also be with them but they charge for this data...

please follow the below link...

https://www.indiastatpublications.com/Constituency_Factbook/Andhra_Pradesh/Hindupur

10 minutes ago, roger7 said:

election commission of india will provide the following data..

1.Number of electorals

2.Polled votes 

3.Votes secured by each candidate-roundwise also

4.majorities by exact number forfeited deposits and win margin...

5. Mandalwise booth wise data will also be with them but they charge for this data...

please follow the below link...

https://www.indiastatpublications.com/Constituency_Factbook/Andhra_Pradesh/Hindupur

Yes they are charging around 1.75 lakh for andhra pradesh

in 2009 elections in wikipedia for 10-15segments i have seen mandal wise polling for each party but later in 2011 when i was browsing for the same theylinks appeared to be disabled... 

4 minutes ago, venkatjampani said:

Yes they are charging around 1.75 lakh for andhra pradesh

one possibility to get mandal wise data is to follow e paper for all news papers..we may get bit of data

Archived