New Car purchasing

Vihari

8 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

My exp Creta … First they offered me  car Mats and one perfume for free but Nenu Insurence  check cehystey showroom quoted 65+ where I got it around 28k in ICICI Lombard .. where in Nellore KUN only is the autorized for Lombard .. after full fight and classes I opted only outside so they refused to give me car mats hardly 1200rs .. so now you imagine tha KuN service ….

I took extra coverage paying good amount covers Bumper to bumper except ware and tare .. I asked clearly will break discs covers they said yes..30k service vellinappudu  I observed break issue which they  said discs poyyayi … first adiganu company discs antha twaraga pothaya anntey story chepparu .. Nenu ok go for new discs as they said max 1-2 k kooda tiragavu ani .. when I told them it has to be under there Insurence  they said it will go for 10k easily with in seconds he changed his words coz once I crosss 40k Insurence will not be covered for  Discs .. antha wrost naa sons ee KUN and Almost India lo services anni kooda …

exactly this is the reason, i say indians don't value for humans. they always prefer money and tell elephant and ant stories.

if your issue happend in US, dealer would have covered under warranty happily with zero charges to you as you can directly call manufacturer and report if dealer does not cover. 

10 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

no they are coming up with some petrol hybrid and may stop diesel production 

hybrid ante min price 27 lacs untadi easy ga on-road. i would prefer 13 lacs car than paying 27 lacs. you really don't save anything here on petrol then. 

7 hours ago, Vihari said:

Kia Carens ki 9 Months Waiting Time anta as per dealer. All plans fusackked to buy it. 

XUV700 ki 8 months waiting anta.

back to research again....:run_dog:

anni carlu alage unnayi, Tata has some better reasonable waiting period 

XUV waiting period may come down once you book it over time

On 9/2/2022 at 1:02 PM, Vihari said:

thank you. i will start now fishing in this car market. i will let all know progress. 😀

In US, bargaining is very easy. recently bought sienna awd with all packages. still bargained for 2k less price in this hot market for sienna. But in India, bargaining is tough. they don't value for humans. value only for money. that's why asking for inputs. 

2k less price as in below msrp? Thats for sienna? Who was that dealer? 

Archived