BharatRatna to NTR

VitoCorleone

Hello guys.. i am new to this group.. this is appropriate topic to start i suppose...

Yes... He deserves that 100 %. TN state got 8 ppl who were coveted with that award... Ap got only two ppl...vv giri and jakir hussain..

For a man who had done so much for 15 crore andhra ppl world wide and got so much recoginzation... he really deserves bharat ratna posthumously.

I welcome all the people who have same wish to this thread.. And what are the means do you think we fans should do. do you have any hope we will get it when CBN is back?

We have to fix time date to shoot telegrams to central govt./pm/president to reward BHARATH RATNA TO NTR.telegrams should be in lacs.TIME&DATE TO FIX CBN CANT DO IT> NO POLITICAL INTERVENTION IN OUR OPERATION FELICITATION

Sanku mama latuga seppina latestuga seppav mava...

mana dbloni abhimanule kadu mama, manaku telisina firenda ni inka vallaki telisina friends ni inka itharadesallo unnavallani, andharni manam melukolipi andharam kalisi oka time anukoni, uttaralu, telegramlu, mailllu ishtamochinattu kummidengali......

Archived