Values over Victory in politics .... Weekend debate

koushik_k

Majority of the people values ki vote vesaru victory kanna.   

Good.

Mari vesina vallu values entha varaku patistunnaru real life lo.. no offence ...    helmet/license lekunda bike ride chesi eppudu police ki bribe ivvaleda or some other shortcut in life be it tenders/ govt jobs/ nominated posts etc ..  kani party matram rajakeyam tagginchi viluvalu patinchali ....?  result cut chesthe capital region valle tdp ki vote veyakapovatam.. 

Entha mandi vote vesaru e db lo .. being a citizens of india .. ofcourse reasons edaina undochu veyakunte.. but we have to lead by values kada.. 

Silver medal gelichina vallu entha mandi gurthunnaru manaki sports lo.. ?   

NTR ayna YSR ayna CBN ayna Jagan ayna gelicharu kanuke charitra lo undipotharu.. konthamandi ki nacchavachu kondariki nachakapovachu.. kani their name will be remembered. 

history lo andaru vuntaru bro vedavalani vedavalage vuntaru manchi vallu gane vuntaru 

adi ekkadina

asalu neevu cheppedi emina comparision vunda 

5 crores peoples ki representive ga vunnappdu enta correct ga vundali edina matladite paddati ga matladali 

kontamandi butulu tittina/matladina danni edo goppaga choopistu vadini mass maharja ani pogutunnaru chaduvukunna vallu kooda

36 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

NTR ayna YSR ayna CBN ayna Jagan ayna gelicharu kanuke charitra lo undipotharu.. konthamandi ki nacchavachu kondariki nachakapovachu.. kani their name will be remembered. 

Wins and Losses Are Common to Every one. But down the line, what they did is what Important.

Once these politicians die, no one cares. Gandhi ni ippudu evaru miss avuthunnaru??? same is with every one 

4 hours ago, koushik_k said:

Majority of the people values ki vote vesaru victory kanna.   

Good.

Mari vesina vallu values entha varaku patistunnaru real life lo.. no offence ...    helmet/license lekunda bike ride chesi eppudu police ki bribe ivvaleda or some other shortcut in life be it tenders/ govt jobs/ nominated posts etc ..  kani party matram rajakeyam tagginchi viluvalu patinchali ....?  result cut chesthe capital region valle tdp ki vote veyakapovatam.. 

Entha mandi vote vesaru e db lo .. being a citizens of india .. ofcourse reasons edaina undochu veyakunte.. but we have to lead by values kada.. 

Silver medal gelichina vallu entha mandi gurthunnaru manaki sports lo.. ?   

You are mixing two things here, personal integrity and selecting a winning horse. Both are different. Let me offer counter point to your first point. 

Personal life, I like to follow rules to the fullest. I even made a police officer regret dealing with me last time when I was in India through non-cooperation and before that a customs officer in Hyd airport. I know the rules and followed them, was not afraid of them, so they couldn't counter with anything. But in politics you choose the person whose goals you mostly identify with. This is similar to working with a wife, or a boss or a colleague or a subordinate, who doesn't share 100% of your values or opinions. My wife doesn't even subscribe to 20% of my beliefs. But it doesn't mean, she is bad and I am good. But we are working towards a common goal of producing and raising next generation in our family. As long you understand the long term goal, you learn to work with people who are different, sometimes openly antagonistic towards you. So I suggest you tone down your antagonism towards CBN. It won't help your cause.

Coming to second point of winning horses, you are right. In politics, winning is everything. Thats why I condone below belt actions and ruthless actions. They are required in politics. Madi kattukuni vundali ante, better stay at home. CBN for good or bad made many blunders politics-wise in the last 5 years. So he lost it. On this point also, I differ with most dbers, who blame AP people for lack of gratitude or whatever. Get off of your high horses. Here to win, one needs to convince most people in AP to vote for us. Blaming them won't help us. Instead think of strategies on expanding our tent and connecting to people. In the end winning is the only thing that matters.

Now to all dbers, don't get your BP up over posts made by people in DB, whom you never met. Proving your point to random strangers is not worth it.

Archived