πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹

Husker

2 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

vancle don't jinx rafa like rcb todayΒ :peepwall:

I don't think he can win this year.. joker gadiki malli easy path chesi untaru edavalu..Β 

Haha fingers crossed uncle hope we can win this ND equal rogers slam. Let's see if we don't win joker shouldn't win AntheΒ 

5 hours ago, prasad0 said:

Nijam a ge uncle, I don't mind roger winning or Andy winning but never liked DjokovicΒ 

Tennis I love to watch roger play than anyone, but okay if nadal of joker win ithe

nadal eppudu break chestada ani waiting, but joker kasi chustunte joker kuda break chestadanipistundi

β€œOf course I'm aware of the amount of weeks,” Djokovic said after winning a record-breaking 36th ATP Masters 1000 title at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia. β€œI'm getting closer. I'm in a very good position, I feel like. I have also been playing really well and been healthy, which is great.”

β€œThe historic No. 1 ranking goal is something that is on the horizon,” Djokovic said. β€œI'm going to give my all and very best that I can possibly give in the next period to achieve that.

β€œI can't [look] too far [ahead] and I don't know what years to come will bring for me and just tennis and the world in general.”

Although Djokovic is closing in on the major milestone, he knows how difficult it is to maintain not just the top spot, but a place among the world’s elite.

β€œBeing a top player of the world, top five of the world, it requires a lot of consistency, requires a lot of determination, a lot of sacrifice throughout the year,” Djokovic said. β€œIt's not enough to play well one month a year, two months a year. You have to play well the entire year in order to be one of the best players in the world.

β€œSo that's probably the ultimate challenge we have in our sport, to be No. 1 in the longest season in sports.”

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹