πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹

Husker

2 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

2019 best match of the year just happened

What a match bitten all my nails :bitenails:

D.Thiem def. N.Djokovic 6-7(5) 6-3 7-6(5) in an epic thriller

US Open Final is the best match of the year :kick:
thiem gadu too many unforced errors cheyakunte easy ga ayipoye match..Β 

4 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Β 

Cheppinatte Thiem def. DjokerΒ  :youth:

Berretini gadiki stage is too big anipinchindi eroju game chusthe.. konni good shotsΒ aadadu.. but too much pressure for him..Β 

Edited by Kiran Edara

1 hour ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Ika hard courts gurinchi kuda federer marchipovatam better his only chance is Grass

For Nadal French and US ika Djokovic 2 years lo enni slams gelavagaligithe anni

I don't think fed will win a grand slam going forward, looks very old for tennis.....

nadal also will not win as Thiem is on form and will beat him in next year French open.

joker has ao chance next year.

2020 will be year of new guns.

2021 all top 4 will goto shed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14 minutes ago, muttineni said:

I don't think fed will win a grand slam going forward, looks very old for tennis.....

nadal also will not win as Thiem is on form and will beat him in next year French open.

joker has ao chance next year.

2020 will be year of new guns.

2021 all top 4 will goto shed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nadal has FO and Roger Has Wimbledon chance until they retire.

Nole has chance in next couple of years.

2022 all goes to shed.

1 hour ago, Kiran Edara said:

malli straight sets :run_dog:ο»Ώ

repu pothe retirement confirm inka..ο»Ώ :peepwall:

Now interesting if nadal wins one match Nole must win title to get Number 1.

if nadal wont win single match then Nole has to reach final enough to get number 1

Β 

that's why nadal playing may be otherwise he could retired.

Updated Nadal & Djokovic Year-End No. 1 Scenarios

Nadal finishes as year-end No. 1 if...

- He takes the title in London.
- He makes the final with two round-robin wins.
- He makes the final with one round-robin win AND Djokovic does not win the event.
- He wins at least one round-robin match AND Djokovic does not win the event.
- He wins no round-robin matches AND Djokovic does not make the final.

Djokovic finishes as year-end No. 1 if...

- He wins the event AND Nadal does not make the final.
- He makes the final AND Nadal does not win a round-robin match.

2 breaks downΒ and match point to the opponent in the final set but Rafa did not give up andΒ won the match that proves his toughness...

Nole has to win all matches from here and Rafa has to disqualify for SFs is the only scenario left for Nole to become No.1

Β 

This is the reason why we love you RAFA.. ❀️ 

Fight Hard.. Stay Humble.. Keep Inspiring!

Β 

Β 

β€œIn that moment, what you think is probably in five minutes you are [going to be] in the locker room, because that's the more normal thing,” Nadal said. β€œIn that moment, you play with not much pressure because you are almost lost.”

β€œDaniil is super tough mentally. He showed everybody during all this year what he achieved. If you are not able to be very solid mentally, it’s impossible, honestly,” Nadal said. β€œToday is one of these days that one time of 1,000 you lose this match, and it happened today. Very happy for that. Very sorry for him, honestly, because losing a match like this is tough, and it's painful. I feel very sorry for Daniil. He's a good guy, I think, and anyway, he should be very proud about all the things that he's doing.”

β€œExamples are not for one day. Examples are every day. And in my opinion, the example is not the comeback, because the comeback… of course you need to be there and you need to keep fighting, but the example, in my opinion, is not breaking a racquet when you are 1-5 in the third or not be out of your self-control when the things are not going the right way,” Nadal said. β€œ[It’s about] just staying positive, staying on court, accepting that the opponent is playing a little bit better than you and accepting that you are not that good. That's the only example. Because sometimes the frustration comes when you believe and you consider yourself too good and you don't accept the mistakes that you are doing.

β€œ[It is something that has] not happened to me very often, and I know I can have mistakes and I normally accept it… That's the only example that I can try to tell the guys. Don't consider themselves too good. Accept the mistakes, because everybody has mistakes and you need to keep going after the mistakes. That's the only way.”

β€œI have been better than the other day, of course. I have been playing a better level of tennis than the first day in general terms. Then winning this match is a combination of a lot of things: [being] lucky, some mistakes of Daniil, some good moments of myself at the end,” Nadal said. β€œKnowing that I was not able to practise the way that I would like before the tournament, be able to increase the level since two days ago to today like this is a very positive thing and I'm very happy with this. Winning or losing is another story.”

Edited by Kiran Edara

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹