πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹

Husker

Fed ground kaali between 2004 to 2007 (except in FO) 12 titles (13 including FO, 14 including 03 Wimbledon)Β ...aa taruvata 11 years lo vachina titles 6Β 

With real competition he is jujubi in front of Nadal and DjokovicΒ Β 

6 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Yes true class true tennisΒ :youth:

so velle tennis players anamata... mamool well lo kaadu ga undedhi...Β :roflmao:Β 

Active players in the ATP:Β 
Roger Federer
Stan Wawrinka
Grigor Dimitrov
Richard Gasquet
Feliciano Lopez
Philipp Kohlschreiber
Tommy Haas
Simone Bolelli
Nicolas Almagro
Dominic Thiem
Mikhail Youzhny
Sergiy Stakhovsky
Steve Darcis

Edited by Kiran Edara

2 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

so velle tennis players anamata :roflmao:Β 

Active players in the ATP:Β 
Roger Federer
Stan Wawrinka
Grigor Dimitrov
Richard Gasquet
Feliciano Lopez
Philipp Kohlschreiber
Tommy Haas
Simone Bolelli
Nicolas Almagro
Dominic Thiem
Mikhail Youzhny
Sergiy Stakhovsky
Steve Darcis

endi ee mandaΒ :lol2:

migithavallani disqualify chesi.. allane tennis players ani declare chesthe.. aalla meedha gelichi.. GOAT ani dappu kottukuntaranta...Β :roflmao:

hahaha...ee Fed fans ki PK fans comparison apt..vallaki valle comedy avtharu :roflmao:

On 7/12/2018 at 3:36 PM, Kiran Edara said:

Roger 2006/2007 lo chinna pillodni sesi wimbledon lo rendu... recent ga comeback lo AU Open okati esadu Nadal meeda..Β :buttkick:

This shows dominance of Djoker/Nadal during Big Four Top Form Era.. Roger was lucky to have enter professional tennis between the period ofΒ fade away legends and upcoming Big Four Superstars... ah gap lo oka 5 esukunnadu.. somehow couldn't get french during that period.. again lucky to 3 more GS during Big four Injury/Recovery period

aTesQUC.jpg

Β 

18 minutes ago, KingV said:

Fed ground kaali between 2004 to 2007 (except in FO) 12 titles (13 including FO, 14 including 03 Wimbledon)Β ...aa taruvata 11 years lo vachina titles 6Β 

ah period antha free ground ae ga.. :roflmao:

cIRWfjZ.jpg

1 hour ago, KingV said:

That was his peak time age wise and appudu meeru lekapothe adhi mee karma. Ila cry chesukoni edavalsindhe.Β Mee joker gadu ippati nundi enni kodathado chustham gaΒ ?

ika Nadal gadu single court sultan. If not for clay he would be competing with Murray and Waw:laughing:??

24 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Joker gadu roof closing influence chesadu ani nadal fumingΒ :laughing:

Joker ga baga play chesav idharini eliminate cheyatam loΒ ?

ekkada cheppadu vancle?

I see only below comments from post match interview..

β€œNormally I am very critical with myself,” Nadal said. β€œI hit great shots. I played aggressive. I missed balls, not too many, but I missed some ones. When you play with that intensity, with that level of risk, that level of passion, sometimes you go over.

β€œ[But] nothing to complain [about]. I think I played a great match. I have not much more inside me. I gave it my best, and that's it. It's fair to say that was a great match and he beat me. Well done for him.”

β€œToday was another great match. I felt, of course, that I lost an opportunity to try to win another very important title for my career. But that's it, nothing else. I go for holidays proud of the things that I'm doing,” Nadal said. β€œThis is my second loss of the year, playing a lot of matches, playing well almost all the time. I think I did great work. It’s difficult to come back after injuries for a long time and have these kind of results, so I am proud of myself.”

β€œI [was] playing against one of the best players in history,” Nadal said. β€œ[It was] a great match. I think a fantastic level of tennis for both of us. I was not a spectator, but I think it was a great show for the fans. Of course, [I’m] not happy with the final result. But of course, [I’m] happy about being part of this match.

β€œIn these kind of matches between probably two great players, both of us playing so well, anything could happen,” Nadal said. β€œThat's it. Today was for him. Well done.”

Edited by Kiran Edara

ekkada cheppadu vancle?

I see only below comments from post match interview..

β€œNormally I am very critical with myself,” Nadal said. β€œI hit great shots. I played aggressive. I missed balls, not too many, but I missed some ones. When you play with that intensity, with that level of risk, that level of passion, sometimes you go over.

β€œ[But] nothing to complain [about]. I think I played a great match. I have not much more inside me. I gave it my best, and that's it. It's fair to say that was a great match and he beat me. Well done for him.”

β€œToday was another great match. I felt, of course, that I lost an opportunity to try to win another very important title for my career. But that's it, nothing else. I go for holidays proud of the things that I'm doing,” Nadal said. β€œThis is my second loss of the year, playing a lot of matches, playing well almost all the time. I think I did great work. It’s difficult to come back after injuries for a long time and have these kind of results, so I am proud of myself.”

β€œI [was] playing against one of the best players in history,” Nadal said. β€œ[It was] a great match. I think a fantastic level of tennis for both of us. I was not a spectator, but I think it was a great show for the fans. Of course, [I’m] not happy with the final result. But of course, [I’m] happy about being part of this match.

β€œIn these kind of matches between probably two great players, both of us playing so well, anything could happen,” Nadal said. β€œThat's it. Today was for him. Well done.”

Telisinde ga ayana gurinchi leni news srustinchi ina hatred penchali ade ayana aim

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹