πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹

Husker

On 7/2/2018 at 11:04 AM, Youngyama18 said:

Possibleο»Ώ pathο»Ώ toο»Ώ glory - R1 - Sandgren (who is into Quarters iο»Ώn recent AO)Β 

ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ R2 - Zeballos , R3 - Kyle Edmund (who is in top form), R4 - Thο»Ώeim, QF - Kyrios/Sacha, SF: Nadal, F: Fedο»Ώ

Sandgren ki hadavidi chesav?‍♂️

Clay court player Thiem ki chesav Β ?‍♂️

2 wickets. Already veasy draw became more veasy

6 hours ago, Kiran said:

Sandgren ki hadavidi chesav?‍♂️

Clay court player Thiem ki chesav Β ?‍♂️

2 wickets. Already veasy draw became more veasy

big serve candidates meeda Maa vodu always tadabadathadu..Β Kyle Edmund and Kyrios/Zverev toughest.. Kyrios meeda never won so far.. Theim gadu retired anta so kurrodu unfit ayyuntadu..Β 

edi emaina Fed ki padina draw padi unte Maa vodiki bavundedi..Β 

Tennis legend Roger Federer has severed ties with Nike for a Japanese sports brand in a 10-year deal thought to be worth $300m (Β£227m).

As the 36-year-old made his 20th straight Wimbledon appearance, he wore the Uniqlo brand, ending his 20-year association with Nike.

Despite the move, the eight-time Wimbledon champion kept his Nike trainers on for his win over Serbia's Dusan Lajovic on Monday.

The estimated worth of the Uniqlo deal trumps the $10m (Β£7.6m) he was reportedly making each year with Nike, which still retains rights to the Swiss star's iconic "RF" logo.

Federer suggested he was open to a shoe deal with Nike

The reported boost to Federer's bank account comes after Forbes ranked him as one of the world's wealthiest sports stars, earning an estimated $77m (Β£58.4m) last year in endorsements and prize money.

According to the magazine, Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and basketball player LeBron James are the only other athletes in his wage bracket.

The tennis player said he was "excited" about wearing the Japanese brand and anticipated that he would soon have his "RF" motif back on his clothes.

"I was excited to wear Uniqlo today. I must tell you, it's been a long time coming," he said. "The RF logo is with Nike, but it will come to me at some point.

"I hope rather sooner than later, that Nike can be nice and helpful in the process to bring it over to me.

"It's also something that was very important for me, for the fans really. They are my initials. They are mine. The good thing is it's not theirs forever."

Addressing the issue of his Nike shoes after the game, he suggested some ties with the US company could still remain.

"I don't have a shoe deal," said Federer. "I'm looking forward to see what shoes I will be wearing in the near future.

13 minutes ago, Youngyama18 said:

Djokovic ipudu Lacoste brand.. uniqlo vadilesadu.. now fed joined uniqlo..Β 

yeah.. forgot he joined Lacoste.. its been year or so.. remembered him in UniQlo most of the time.. That's when he was unstoppable..Β 

11 minutes ago, Youngyama18 said:

Kirru Uncle.. karlovic ani tega oogipoyaru ga.. 2nd round lo Assam velladu..Β 

Coric - 1st round out

Karlovic - 2nd round outΒ 

next Anderson out avthademo mee sudi ki..Β 

ee admin uncle always reverse strategy vaduthunnadu...kashtam kashtam anukunteΒ easy ayipoiddani..easy easy anukunte first lone pothadani ?Β ?Β 

13 minutes ago, Youngyama18 said:

Fed fans president Kirru uncle.. round ki okadini exit chestunnaru.. esari ekamga Cilic gadine pampincharu ga..Β 

ee range sudi ni evadanna beat cheyagalada cheppandi...Β (fight:

Has has Sudi ki c/o address malli prove ayyindi....blessed with sidi adi manam respect ceyyatame vere option ledu

3 minutes ago, KingV said:

Has has Sudi ki c/o address malli prove ayyindi....blessed with sidi adi manam respect ceyyatame vere option ledu

ade kada.. top form lo unnadu.. adi chaladu annatlu malli ee range sudi tho with unseeded players.. uff...Β 

18 minutes ago, KingV said:

Cilic pothe emi 147 Kmph server Raonic unnadu already maku earth pettadu oka semis loΒ ?

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹