Cards vs Tigers

minion

He is exciting. If Lamar/cards win this game ... its going to be big ... cards will end up in playoffs ... probably playing for the title. Nothing else on their path to playoffs.

clemson also not going to win any National championships, they might face ohio in orange bowl and will lose

clemson also not going to win any National championships, they might face ohio in orange bowl and will lose

Don't rule Clemson out so easy ... they almost won against Alabama last time.

But you're right ...  playoffs are going to be unpredictable ... with Meyer and Harbaugh from Big10 and Clemson/Cards/FSU from ACC ... and ofcourse ... the SEC :)

I'm surprised PAC12 hasn't figured into this yet. Outside SEC, PAC12 is the most competitive conference with equal parity.

Don't rule Clemson out so easy ... they almost won against Alabama last time.

But you're right ... playoffs are going to be unpredictable ... with Meyer and Harbaugh from Big10 and Clemson/Cards/FSU from ACC ... and ofcourse ... the SEC :)

I'm surprised PAC12 hasn't figured into this yet. Outside SEC, PAC12 is the most competitive conference with equal parity.

Harbaugh might win the whole damn thing who knows

Harbaugh might win the whole damn thing who knows

Harbaugh is a damn good coach, man ... I've seen him as a player in NFL to 49ers coach to Michigan. I don't like this guy,  but he's good. 

BTW, I hated what LSU did to Miles. They should have atleast waited till the end of the season. A good coach leaving SEC.

Harbaugh is a damn good coach, man ... I've seen him as a player in NFL to 49ers coach to Michigan. I don't like this guy,  but he's good. 

BTW, I hated what LSU did to Miles. They should have atleast waited till the end of the season. A good coach leaving SEC.

I guess they waited too long and can't wait anymore

Archived