AWS with Chef Training

krishna_Bidda

quality Training Online for Dev Ops is difficult... They are charging over 2500$ for basic training... we are starting In Class to train few of my friends with close to 10 years of Exp in Various Technologies... on Dev ops... if you by anychance can make it to dc area let me know.. 

in Few Years Databse Admin or SYS Admin , Network Admin roles will be very less .. Dev Ops and AWS will take over 

quality Training Online for Dev Ops is difficult... They are charging over 2500$ for basic training... we are starting In Class to train few of my friends with close to 10 years of Exp in Various Technologies... on Dev ops... if you by anychance can make it to dc area let me know..

in Few Years Databse Admin or SYS Admin , Network Admin roles will be very less .. Dev Ops and AWS will take over

Annai, Dynamics CRM gurinchi idea unda? Prasthutham Salesforce meeda chesthanna... Oka project ni Dynamics meedaki move chesthannaru....Manager ni adugudam anukuntanna Dynamics meeda chance ivvamani...Development kakapoina admin work aina nerchukundam ani...

Archived