Asus Zenfone2 details

babu369

not Musugu

Proud Fan

apple sthaayi veru.

can you people install Verion 5.0 Lollipop on S3,S4 officially without Rooting Device ??

iOS 8.3 Latest Version can be installed on iPhone 4 without any hardware upgrade

Design is not just what it looks like and feels like...Design is how it works !!

Google licenses android to individual manufacturers like samsung, HTC etc. So Samsung is at fault for not providing lollipop to its users.

Google is only obligated to provide android updates to nexus users.

Coming to apple, itunes makes the apple phone or iPad suck. I need a plug and play device like an android phone. Using an iPhone is a pain in my butt.But I still use my iPad 2 and I hate it.

Android wdwr :terrific:

Google licenses android to individual manufacturers like samsung, HTC etc. So Samsung is at fault for not providing lollipop to its users.

Google is only obligated to provide android updates to nexus users.

Coming to apple, itunes makes the apple phone or iPad suck. I need a plug and play device like an android phone. Using an iPhone is a pain in my butt.But I still use my iPad 2 and I hate it.

Android wdwr :terrific:

i optimise low quality pics to High Quality while Syncing

Convert to high bit rate using iTunes

Music files automatically set to bit rate & codec ratio even you are having low quality audio file adding to iTunes - Unique feature of iTunes

can you people run Asphalt 8 on <2GB RAM Android Device..This game still can be run on iPhone 4 having just 256MB of RAM without any lag.PROUD !

Lollipop cannot be run on 1GB RAM Andriod devices..Still 2GB RAM Devices are not having any upgrade to Kit Kat ( 4.4.2) LOL !!

One Touch to download Paid Apps..excuse me,can you please explain wht exactly Google Wallet means in your Andriod devices..Saving Credit cards,redirecting to Visa/Mastercard security page and then type FCUKING password..again redirect to Google Wallet and next ur payment is done..And you guys call this LOLLIPOP 5.0 Version !!

i can download any picture/video which was taken on my current device to other apple devices without log in..can ur google devices having it..Google Drive ??

last finally SD Memory cards in ur mobiles to slow ur devices..and you guys use CC Cleaner/Anti Virus in Andriod Devices ROFL !!

Music files automatically set to bit rate & codec ratio even you are having low quality audio file adding to iTunes - Unique feature of iTunes

can you people run Asphalt 8 on <2GB RAM Android Device..This game still can be run on iPhone 4 having just 256MB of RAM without any lag.PROUD !

Lollipop cannot be run on 1GB RAM Andriod devices..Still 2GB RAM Devices are not having any upgrade to Kit Kat ( 4.4.2) LOL !!

One Touch to download Paid Apps..excuse me,can you please explain wht exactly Google Wallet means in your Andriod devices..Saving Credit cards,redirecting to Visa/Mastercard security page and then type FCUKING password..again redirect to Google Wallet and next ur payment is done..And you guys call this LOLLIPOP 5.0 Version !!

i can download any picture/video which was taken on my current device to other apple devices without log in..can ur google devices having it..Google Drive ??

last finally SD Memory cards in ur mobiles to slow ur devices..and you guys use CC Cleaner in Andriod Devices ROFL !!

I have a xolo (desi china remake) android phone with 1 GB RAM on kitkat. Asphalt 8 runs smooth no issues on the 5 inch screen. So dunno where u r coming from..see it is up to the individual manufacturers to provide OS upgrades  to their customers , not google. Looks like samsung does not have the technical expertise to provide lollipop to its users, and whatever gave you the idea that lollipop does not run on 1 GB ram and requires 2 GB  :laughing:  :laughing:

You do know that indian credit cards bearing visa/mastercard logo have an additional layer of password/OTP requirement after you enter cc number, expiry date and the 3 digit code right? So again what's wrong with google wallet?

Android devices slow aa  :laughing:  :laughing:  endhi annai ..ee local micromax/xolo dabba phone ley superfast unnayi 1 GB RAM tho...too much hate sethunnav ga android meedha  :laughing:  :laughing:

itunes dependency is like a girl dependent on a boyfriend for money  :peepwall:  :peepwall:  it just sucks balls :run_dog:  :run_dog:

not Musugu

Proud Fan

apple sthaayi veru.

can you people install Verion 5.0 Lollipop on S3,S4 officially without Rooting Device ??

iOS 8.3 Latest Version can be installed on iPhone 4 without any hardware upgrade

Design is not just what it looks like and feels like...Design is how it works !!

8.3 not available for iPhone 4 uncle, kastha facts check chesukundi :P

last finally SD Memory cards in ur mobiles to slow ur devices..and you guys use CC Cleaner/Anti Virus in Andriod Devices ROFL !!

Uncle neeku android ante enduku antha kopam. Kastha facts check chesukoni matladandi :P

Archived