I am A Big Fan Of Tarak's Dance - Madhurima

kk9999

Beautiful-Madhurima-Banerjee-978x400.jpg

Q.How did you bag this role ?

A.One day Suddenly i got a call from puri sir’s office for this role .Its a brilliant role which gives a turning point to the film.I was in a dilemma because its not a heroine role but i realized how important that character in the film and nodded yes to this project.

Q.Tell us how you enjoyed the success ?

A.It takes a lot of guts to accept roles where u are referred to a hero’s sister. No heroine would take up a role like that easily .  But i took up this challenge only because i have faith in puri sir .i am glad that i received lot of applause’s and praises from people.

Q.Tell us about your Director ?

A.Jagan Sir , The most chilled out director i have ever seen.  We used to discuss latest apps and technology.  He is so well versed with technology and phones.He would only say one thing “Its very important to trust yourself, Build your self and put these into your hardwork until you achieve success “.

Q.Tell us About NTR ?

A. Awesome!! his focus towards his film , discipline with his diet , look and character , and once the director says cut he is back to his friendly nature . A perfect actor , I am Big fan of his dance.

Archived