Malkajgiriiii

AbbaiG

malla reddy ki endukistharu central minister?? no way no chance...dattanna will surely get

Raghu brother,

First of all congrats, Suneetha garini minister ga chustharu.. everytime I see your profile pic it made me think few secs about her. please don't change that..

Malla reddy is the only TDP MP from telangana and TDP won't loss that option of getting Central minister cos with that they can increase the party in GHMC, Rangareddy areas

It's not voters Orion brother, It's leaders there.  Khammama cadre worked really hard in last five years to get the DCCB Chairman (Society elections, TDP own one DCCB in telangana) . More panchayts own and finally More MPTC, ZPTC's the district and Khammam is the only district Congress didn't own more municipalities in telangana

the reason I have mentioned those stats are cadre worked their best it's leaders failed to maintian the communication with each other and greedy in money matters unlike YCP. ..

If I need to blame anyone for TDP performance in Khamam it's Nama, Tummala and finally CBN but not the cadre

Under no circumstances I'll blame TDP ground force brother ... if cut, they bleed yellow ... like you and I ...

irrespective of how we failed to coordinate ... we lost a seat that was won by us by a landslide (didn't Nama win by 1lakh majority last time?)

Under no circumstances I'll blame TDP ground force brother ... if cut, they bleed yellow ... like you and I ...

irrespective of how we failed to coordinate ... we lost a seat that was won by us by a landslide (didn't Nama win by 1lakh majority last time?)

last time victory involves all TDP votes, CPM votes and majority CPI votes and finally jalagam votes (he was independent at that time) but now that he only majority TDP votes and jalagam votes.. he never realized his strength vs party strength in khammam politics.. this congress didn't contest there so no symbol for congress that's understading between jagan and congress and a person basic knowledge in politics can understand but nama went to elections with last time hang over but things are different

I know few leaders told this to Nama but he didn't pay attention to their advice it may happened two months ago

last time victory involves all TDP votes, CPM votes and majority CPI votes and finally jalagam votes (he was independent at that time) but now that he only majority TDP votes and jalagam votes.. he never realized his strength vs party strength in khammam politics.. this congress didn't contest there so no symbol for congress that's understading between jagan and congress and a person basic knowledge in politics can understand but nama went to elections with last time hang over but things are different

I know few leaders told this to Nama but he didn't pay attention to their advice it may happened two months ago

I respect your opinion brother :shakehands:

revanth ayithe assam ayyedhi..non-local ani comment chesadu..so settlers evaru vote vese vallu kaadhu athaniki..

namaskaram meshtaru.....settlers lo Picha craze Undi revanth ki....okka comment tho andaru anti ayyarani expect chesthannava....

orion babai.....mVMLBEJ.gif

mana bets emayay abbai  ... looks like I lost on BJP in SA bet ... I know they got two parliament seats ... did they win atleast 2 assembly in SA?

How the hell did we lose to that joker in G brother ... just scratching my head.

Archived