NTR

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1458467_818461398167453_411709643_n.jpg

Remarkable pictures brother :shakehands:

Mods, admins ... please pin this thread in Political section ... there are so many in younger gen here who have no idea who NTR was and what he did ... this thread will atleast give a glimpse of the remarkable history ... in pictures.

Thanks to NTR_TDP_NTR brother for taking time to collect and post these pictures here :shakehands: 

Remarkable pictures ... I thought I knew NTR well ... apparently, many pictures I haven't seen :shakehands:

Remarkable pictures brother :shakehands:

Mods, admins ... please pin this thread in Political section ... there are so many in younger gen here who have no idea who NTR was and what he did ... this thread will atleast give a glimpse of the remarkable history ... in pictures.

Thanks to NTR_TDP_NTR brother for taking time to collect and post these pictures here :shakehands:

Remarkable pictures ... I thought I knew NTR well ... apparently, many pictures I haven't seen :shakehands:

:shakehands: ....... i want this tread to be pinned for at least the coming 42 days ..... inspiring and motivating for the PS visitors and will lift the spirits at least by 0.01 percent and work an hour more for the party and take it to the victory ......

Mods please pin this thread upto May-6th

Archived