dear chiru...

pavan s

Dear tourism minster - this is regarding uttarakhand floods,

i don't want to write here politely as there is no need.. i was happy one telugu guy had some value in cong at central level when u got tourism minister.. but its really shame the way u tackled the issue (i mean ideally just sleeping in home). u cant save people who r on pilgrimage here, but going to other countries and asking them to visit India by paying thousands of rupees for ur lunch. Wont they pee on ur face if they know, if this is the way rescue operations done?? u pay to web media and get publicized that u wrote k chiranjeevi in telugu on number plate of ur delhi vehicle, and promoting as telugu lover.. shame on u what u did to 1000s of telugu's when they need help... by seeing such an impotent guys with power, i hope such stupids should never get power.. happy that AP people pissed on ur face in 2009 elections.. Thanks to AP people for foreseeing a shameless guy and rejecting him right on day1...

Dear tourism minster - this is regarding uttarakhand floods,

i don't want to write here politely as there is no need.. i was happy one telugu guy had some value in cong at central level when u got tourism minister.. but its really shame the way u tackled the issue (i mean ideally just sleeping in home). u cant save people who r on pilgrimage here, but going to other countries and asking them to visit India by paying thousands of rupees for ur lunch. Wont they pee on ur face if they know, if this is the way rescue operations done?? u pay to web media and get publicized that u wrote k chiranjeevi in telugu on number plate of ur delhi vehicle, and promoting as telugu lover.. shame on u what u did to 1000s of telugu's when they need help... by seeing such an impotent guys with power, i hope such stupids should never get power.. happy that AP people pissed on ur face in 2009 elections.. Thanks to AP people for foreseeing a shameless guy and rejecting him right on day1...

Vedu vedi sollu kaburlu chi dinamma jeevitam porapatuna vedu 2009 lo gelistey anthey AP adukutinevaru.......dear sir u go to home and better u can :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: thats better for u.............

Archived